Suicidal??

Didn't know what I had till I lost you, I want it all back...

-Chris

Devan POV

I sat in my 3bedroom condo thinking.  It's raining outside and I can't stop crying my eyes out... Why did Ty have to do this to me. I reached in my nightstand and got my 9mm. My dad gave me this to always keep myself protected but now it's time to use it. I cocked it and pressed it against my temple. I said a silent prayer and asked him to watch over my babies. BOOM! I fired the gun and like that I was out. I'm sorry Mj, Tristan and Trinity..

Hazel POV

"get tf away from me ight" I barked at August...

"Mane chill out" he said clenching his jaws...

"Or what you gone do" I said looking into his eyes.

Just then he slapped me making me fall down to my knees. I held my face as tears escaped my eyes. He realized what he did and came to my side but it's too late. I got up pushing him off me. I packed some clothes which was hard by me being half crippled. I got in my car and drove straight to Tay house. When I got there I walked straight in and I heard faint cries ... I walked around until I saw Tay crying her eyes out in the den. I walked up to her and pulled her in a hug.  Tears escaped my eyes and I cried w. her. Why is my life so fucked up right now.. I finally stopped crying and got Tay to stop crying.  We both got ourselves together and I went to the studio. I need to let off steam. I got in the Booth and put the beats on. Tay made a dope ass beat and I began to spit some shit that I couldn't hold in nomore...

I'm feeling like we're nowhere near home

Don't know where we went wrong

Why it gotta come to this for?

Can't get caught up throwing stones at a glass house

If you look in the mirror

And I look in the mirror

Ain't nobody perfect

'Cause you keep pointing fingers

And I keep pointing fingers

It's like we're throwing stones at a glass house

And it shatters

What you giving me that look for?

Baby, this ain't nothing but a conversation

This love ain't there, locked out

Got me feeling like I'm on probation

I keep holding on

I need you to chase me like you chase paper, baby

Roll with me like you rolling papers

I'm open if you open

Open if you open

I'm down, down

If you look in the mirror

And I look in the mirror

Ain't nobody perfect

'Cause you keep pointing fingers