Here up on the clouds...

I just text your phone like 30 something times in a row You ain't gotta lie Cause its going on 5 And if you ain't in my bed Then you laying with a hoe So fuck that love shit Ion feel none of that......

-Tink

Devan POV

"NO MY NIGGA YOU GONE STAY HERE AND ARGUE W. ME CAUSE WE AIN'T CAME THIS FAR TO BREAK UP." I yelled in Ty face.

"Man gone somewhere w. that shit" he says calmly trying to brush pass me epic fail tho.

"So Ty dont lie just tell me" I said trying to hold back my tears.

"Devan I told you what happened and if you don't believe me then fuck it." he said throwing up his hands and walking out the house. I just slid down the wall and silently cried.

I can't believe this is happening right now. See y'all I just dropped off my babies at Mama Pasion house. I came back and walked in on Chyna and Ty kissing on my fucking couch while she was straddling him. I lost it and beat her ass and now me and Ty is arguing. This is just something I dont need right now. We have to be at Taylor and Dre house tomorrow.  Good thing we all live in Miami w. each other. Ty,CHRIS, Dre and August act like they inseparable.  They act like big ass kids frfr. But i can say these 3years have been amazing.  Me and Ty finally tide the knot and I had my three blessings.  During delivery it was some complications but God saw me though them all. I had two boys and one baby girl...

Michael Ray Nyugen Stevenson Jr.

Tristan Mikel Stevenson

Trinity Monae' Stevenson. 

I swear they are my life but they are bad as hell and there father dont make it no better. I finally got the courage and energy to pick myself off the floor. I finished packing me and the kids clothes then got in the shower. I cleaned up the house a little then went to lay down. Fuck making dinner my babies not here and Ty want to kiss on ugly bitches. I instantly dosed off....

*****

Tyga POV

I just walked into the house and it was pitch black. I walked upstairs to see Devan sleep w. a frown on her face. Her face was stained w. tears and she looked uneasy. I felt hella bad how could I be so stupid. I should have never let Chyna in calm bout she need advice. Now my wife is mad at me. I went to take a shower then I just put on basketball shorts. I didn't bother for a shirt. I pulled the covers off Devan and smiled when I saw her in one of my tees. I slid her panties to the side as I entered my  finger inside of her. Her eyes fluttered opened as she gasped and arched her back. I can tell she was trying not to moan but when I put this tongue to work the whole Miami heard my name. What can I say  T papi got it like that. AUGHHHHHHH

Kirk POV

I just got home and Brielle bitching.

"OK damn shut up I can't go see my fucking son!" I said walking up the stairs. I don't have time for the bullshit bruhh....

"Okay so did you fuck her" she said placing her hands on her hips.

"hold on bitch watch yo tone w. that muthafucking mouth you know I was over their seeing my son." she looked a little hurt and kinda dumb founded.

I just walked off ion got time for her bitching not today.  We leave to get on the plane in about 2hrs and I have to make sure I'M ready.

****

We on my private jet and Brielle ignoring me. I don't mean to hurt her feelings but I think I'M losing interest.

Taylor POV