Snatched Part 3........

And we keep them 9 millis on my block nigga

-Bobby shmurda

Hazel POV

Me and the girls went to Walmart because we need to pick up a few things. Suddenly we all split up. I'm trying to find them but I felt a hand cover my mouth. I instantly blacked out.

Taylor POV

Me and the girls was w. eachother a second ago so Im currently trying to find them. I felt a hand go over my mouth and I suddenly felt blackness....

Devan POV

I was in the junk food aisle getting some snacks. I looked around and the girls were no longer there. Great I was roaming around looking for them until I felt hands go over  my mouth I suddenly saw blackness....

Tiyana POV

I was walking to the bathroom. I felt a little weird like something was about to happen. I just shook the feeling off. I texted CHRIS and told him I love him. I did my business and as I was walking out I felt a hand cover my mouth.  I saw darkness.

Neya POV

I was walking through the aisle just roaming. I saw this cute little girl and she was pouting because she couldn't get any Candy. I  smiled and continued to walk but I felt hands cover my mouth and I instantly blacked out.

Brielle POV

I decided to come to Walmart w. the. girls. I honestly dropped that shit w. Sarah. It's waisting my time. I don't think I want to be w. Kirk any longer either. I was roaming around the store trying to find the girls when I felt a hand cover my mouth I instantly saw black ...

Sarah POV

I'm currently trying to find everyone it's like they disappeared or some shit. I have looked everywhere and I still can't find them. I called Kirk to see if they was at home. He said no and he was saying something else but I felt a hand cover my mouth. I instantly saw darkness. 

August POV

Something dont feel right ya heard me. The girls been gone for 4hrs and it don't take that damn long. I walked downstairs and heard Kirk talking about a call he got from Sarah earlier. Chris said Tiyana texted him earlier saying she love him. I mean that could be normal or she could have felt something was up. We tried calling they phones but they ain't answering. A knock occurred on the door and Dre went to answer it. In walked Nesto. 

"Wassup y'all" He said dapping all of us up.

"Why y'all look so sad" he said sitting down

"Man I think the girls got kidnapped" I said running my hand down my face in frustration.

"Hell Nah they was in Walmart bro ain't nobody that good. How the hell is that possible it's too many people around" Ty said shaking his head.

"Man if somebody do got them they will be back cause ain't nobody finna deal w. they Loud mouth asses" CHRIS said shrugging.

"So we gone sit here or we gone get my fucking sister" Nesto said standing up...

"Chill if somebody do got them they gone let us know" I said sitting back....

About thirty minutes later somebody called Dre phone. He put it on speaker and they began to speak.

"If you want these ugly bitches back you will do as I say. I want 1Million cash in 20's only. I'll send you the adress.  You will be meeting me there at 7pm sharp no earlier no later. Don't try no funny shit either or all these bitches is dead." He hung before we even got to speak. My adrenaline was pumping. Whoever this fuck nigga is gone be bodied and that understood.