Snatched Part 2.....

Niggas thinking that they MC's can't get touched well it's hammertime

-Tyga

Hazel POV

I just woke up and it's 11am. The house quiet tho so I'M guessing everybody sleep. I slip out of bed making sure not to wake August. He looked so good even when he sleep. I was blushing my teeth when the smell of bacon hit my nose. It almost made me weak in the knees. kmsl fat girl in mind body still fit though.... *Sticks out tongue* I start walking downstairs and into the kitchen.  I saw Tay at the stove she had on some spanks and a sports bra w. her roshes.  She turned around and jumped a little.

"Girl you scared the shit out of me" she said holding her chest.

"Sorry were Bubba" I said sitting down on the counter.

"He downstairs in the gym cause you know his game today" she said making batter. Ohh hell Yeah she making Belgian waffles like yassss.

*****

I went upstairs to everybody door and made a beat telling them to come eat. August luh lazy ass ain't wanna get up tho. It took me 10 whole minutes to get him up like uhhh. He handled his business and we walked downstairs.  Everybody ate then we just chilled. The boys was playing 2K until the shit talking started.

"Girls can't never beat a dude in 2K." CHRIS said laughing.

"Yes we can" I said defending us I mean we could tho.

"If y'all can't beat us in regular basketball what makes you think y'all can beat us in this" Ty said raising his eyebrow....

"So is this a bet" Devan said smirking.

"Hell Yeah" Tiyana said dapping us up.

"Ight so when we win y'all girls have to do whatever we say and call us daddy no matter what" CHRIS said dapping the guys up.

"Bet and same for us get ready to call me mami" I screeched doing my little dance. Bruh we got this shit in the bag. All of the girls went to put on sports bra w. basketball shorts and of course our concords. We walked downstairs and all the boys had they shirt off.

"Look at y'all w. y'all lil bird chest showing" I cooed sarcastically making my girls laugh.  We started playing and all I can say is damn man. We was dunking making 3 pointers and all. I told y'all these Boys ain't got nothing on us. I went for the last shot dunking on Ty. And victory we won that shit.

"Nah man we want a rematch that wasn't fair" CHRIS said whining.

"What's wrong breezy can't take a lose" I cooed sadly poking out my bottom lip. We was jumping up and down licking out our tongues and all. That was fun we gone have to do that again. We walked back upstairs and everybody was tired. Taylor was on Dre lap as he whispered things in her ear.

"Ight we'LL see y'all later gotta get Bae ready for his game" Tay said hopping on Dre back.

"Y'all nasty" Devan called

"I'M his good luck charm he don't play the same w. out me" She laughed while blushing.  They disappeared into their room and I went upstairs to hit this shower. I'm  officially missing my babies. 

Taylor POV

We just got done beating the guys ass in basketball and now we resting in the living living room. A girl like me tired asf. Im currently sitting on Dre lap and he wanna be nasty. A few minutes later we got up and I hopped on his back. I hate walking fr kmsl. Devan peeped game and told us we nasty. But Hey I'M his good luck charm he don't get the cookie we don't get the win. So I'M finna go throw it back for a real nigga.  We walked into our room and he put me down. I stripped out of my clothes and headed for the shower as Dre followed.  I stepped into the shower as fog filled the bathroom. I didn't even have time to react as Dre kissed me long and hard. A moan escaped my lips making Dre smirk into the kiss. He cornered me into the shower wall as he toyed w. my Pearl. I was really going insane as I felt a little weak in my knees. He sucked at my neck causing me to moan lowly. I was about to cum already and the d wasn't even inside of me. Dre continued to suck at my neck then he flicked my nipple making me smile. He took one tittie inside his mouth driving me insane.  He continued to tease me as moans escaped my lips. He finally tapped my leg signaling for me to jump which I waisted no time doing. He slid in me slowly making me gasped and throw my head back. He pinned me up against the shower wall as he thrusted  in and out of me. I felt my release coming but all this pleasure at once had me speechless.  I couldn't find the words to talk. My legs started to shake and my moans got louder but Dre covered my mouth. I through my head back and tried to get ready for my release. Dre pulled out and put me down. I had to regain my balance but when I did I was about to cuss him out.