Suprise!!!

*1month Later *

Devan POV

I woke up and did my hygiene thing then got dressed in some simple and cute. Michael was already downstairs waiting on me. I grabbed my phone and headed down the steps....

"You ready?" he said looking at me i just nodded. We pulled up at the waffle house and got out. We walked in and the waitress wanna cause a big scene. I swear to God I hate basic bitches.

"OMG your Tyga I love you so much I listen to all you music you my MCM every week in all" I just stared at her like -_-

"Thanks for the love ma I really appreciate it." He gave her a autograph and took a picture w. her blah blah. She took our orders and shit and now we wait.

"Baby you ight" I sighed

"Yea" I said smiling a little.

"Baby dont be down if you is pregnant you know I gotchu ma"

"I'M so happy to have somebody like you in my life"

"Aha I'm that nigga"

"Uh dont be cocky" I said laughing a little.  Our food came and I smashed!

"uhh michael how tf can you eat that" He eating ham and ham is trifling. Uhh the smell how look and taste just make me nausea.

"You always calling some nasty" he said scrunching up his face.

"Ayy can I get the bill"

"Yup anything for you" she said winking.

"Bae you betta let her know cuz im bout .01 seconds off her ass."

"Don't trip off these hoes cause I only want you" he said licking his lips and adjusting his hat.

"See some you like" he said rolling his neck. 

"I cant stand you" I said laughing. The waitress came back and she gone try to hand Ty her #.

"I swear females so disrespectful like don't you see me and my girl having a good time damn take yo ugly ass on." he said then grabbed my hand and we walked out. Like them bosses kmsl. We hopped in the car and he looked upset. He was clenching his teeth  and everything.  he looked over at me.

"Girl what you smiling at." I aint even no I was smiling.

"Cuz I love it when you flex yo jaws" I said laughing. 

"Aww babe" he said sounding like a white girl.

"You play to much"

"You love it tho."

"I know" I said smiling. Just then we pulled up at the doctor.

"Come on ma" he said opening my door and helping me out. I signed in and surprisingly got called right back.

"Hello Ms. Cason and what will I help you with today"

"Well umm I took a at home pregnancy test and it said positive but I just want to be sure" he nodded.

"Well pee in this cup and we can get you your results"

"Okay".. I did my business and washed my hands. I came out and we had to wait a little. He came back in the room. "Well Ms.Cason you are.....

Hazel POV

OMFG this baby is killing me I'm now 9 months and I can have my baby girl any day now. I just got out the shower and put on a tank and jogging pants. Now me August and Major is in my room watching cars.  The things I do for my son. My phone started ringing so I picked it up. It was Dre....