We dem GIRLZ!!!

Hazel POV

I moved into my new place 2 weeks ago. It's been going good.  I miss August but he really hurt me. Major misses him too he keeps calling for his daddy. I have been avoiding all his calls and texts I just need time. I was washing Major up.  I just got done making breakfast and today is just going to be a chill day. I put him on some sweats and a white tee. I had on yogas and a tank with my fuzzy socks. Major was still whining about talking to his daddy so I called him. I swear he answered on the first ring.

Phone CONVO

AUGUST: Wassup ma how you and lil man  doing look I just want to say I'm sorry.

he said in one breath making me giggle a little.

Me: Umm I was calling because Major keeps whining that he want you.

AUGUST: ok well let me talk to him.

Major: Hey daddy......I miss you too.....yes .....OK bye daddy love you to be swafe....

END OF CONVO

Major handed me my phone back and he said he wanted to watch cars2. I put the movie on and then went to get me sum strawberries and whipcream. I went to my room and layed back cause this baby was killing me. I was eating my strawberries and whipcream while rubbing my belly. Im starring to get a small belly bump. It's cute I can't wait to find out what I'm having. My phone started ringing telling me I got a factime.  I looked and it was August. Hazel just answer you can't ignore the boy forever. I answered....

" Hazel I'm sorry I swear she didn't mean nothing to me all I want is you and Major in my life. I know it's going to take sometime to earn your trust but baby I'm willing to try. Remember when we first started This I said  I ain't perfect but baby ima try. And no matter what comes in the way of this relationship please just don't give up on me. So please Hazel can we just work through this.."

By the time he was done I was crying ugh these damn hormones.

"Ma stop crying you to gorgeous for all that can u please just say something."

"I have something to tell you"

"I'm all ears"

"I'm pregnant" He had a big smile spreaded across his face i swear he is so damn cute.

"So ima be a daddy"

"Yup" I said smiling

"Finally I get to see that beautiful smile"

"mhmm well by the time you get back in 2 months we will be finding out the sex"

"Ima miss almost yo whole pregnancy"

"It's cool you gotta make this money"

"Nah it ain't cool I wanna be there for you when you need anything"

"it's ight ima be good everybody helping me."

"Stop being stubborn ma but I gotta go ima facetime you later"

"bye"

I hung up and went to put my whipcream bowl in the sink then went to check on Major. He said he wanted to see Tiyana.   I called her and she said Chris was gone come and get him. After about 10 mins  Chris  came and got him. I locked up the house and went to take a nap.

August POV

I'm going to be a father y'all. I'm happy asf I need to be there for Hazel. She already prolly stressing over me. I need to get my shit together man. I know exactly what I need to do. I'm going home.  I need to talk to my manager and get this tour postponed.  I need to apologize to all my fans. And I have to make sure everybody still get paid even though the tour is getting postponed. I talked to my manager and shit and I booked the first flight to the A. I can't wait to have  my baby in my arms again and play with Major. I swear I love that lil boy with everything in me. Its time for them to meet  my moms ,Travis, netia ,Jamal jr and the girls. .