Party Pt.2

Choppa mack til you macaroni
Got that mack game, gotta admire homie
You past the hole, bitch you a bogie
Pussy feel good, Tony Toni

-TYGA

Hazel POV

Stepping out of bae rolls Royce cameras flashed and people yelled our name. We walked along the red carpet into the club were his party was being held.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUGUST" Everybody yelled , AUGUST had the biggest smile spreaded on his face and I knew that this made him Happy. We spoke to people here and there on the way to VIP. When we reached the stairs I heard yelling which didn't just sound like people having fun. August tall frame was blocking my view but I finally saw who it was. Rage took over my body I told this bitch next time I seen her it was like that. If yall wondering who it was it was Rihanna can yall believe she tried to get with AUGUST.

"Bitch I told you next time I seen you I was gone beat yo ass" I charged towards her but I wasn't fast enough because August swooped me up.

"Let me the fuck go" I barked trying to get out his arms. 

"Nah bae calm down dont let these basic bitches ruin our night.... I don't even know why you came here just want to start shit I  should let her beat yo ass" August said to me then her, she only smirked and that only made me want to beat her ass more. She cant fight no ways remember what happened in Ihop.  I'd hate to see her get her ass beat but August was right. I ain't letting nobody fuck up my night. I strutted over to the bar and got 3 shots of vodka I took that straight and started to look over everybody faces.  My eyes lit up..

"Brielle you made it"

"Yea I told you I wasn't going to miss this"

"I'M glad you could make it how have you been"

"I've been doing good actually,  how have you been doing"

"Good trying to get ready for this tour in a couple of months"

"Ohh is this the big calabo"

"Yeah it is I cant wait"

"Well when yall touch down In my city ill be front row"

"OK but ill see you around matter of fact you got my # call me sometime"

"Will do" I gave her a hug and went to go catch up with Neya and Sarah. Walking over towards them I seen a girl with long blonde hair.. She was very cute too...

"Hey yall what y'all been up to?"

"Ohh girl nothing trying to take care of Kirk and Ky plus make sure the store stays on balance " Sarah said laughing a little.

"Well that's good what about you Neya "

"Girl nothing somebody broke into my shop the other day and I'm  trying to figure out who, but this is my friend Britney" she said introducing me to the girl with the blonde hair..

"Hey Britney Thanks for coming to August celebration"

"Girl no problem and by the way I love your music keep doing your thing boo"

"Thank you so much" I was about to say something else until August came and led me to the dance floor. Chris drunk texting blasted through the speakers and I started to sing. I love this song...

"Said Im all up in my feelings doubled up on this shot, got me feeling some type of way told you I hate you I don't mean it..... I then spent 1 2 3 am thinking about you don't wanna be without you cause Im on that liquor courage....  So baby tonight" I was in my zone as I grinded my hips against August Jr. I was really feeling myself, after the song was over I went to the bar and got a sex on the beach. Something cute and girly, it didn't last tho I took a couple shots of Hennessey and to say I was gone would have been a understatement. I saw August sitting on the couch smoking and I sat on his lap, I almost fell but bubba caught me. I talked to Taylor and she said she was going to head home because Dre was fucked up  and my niece was acting up. I walked them to her car then walked back into the club. I had to pee really bad so thats where I went. I handled my business then fixed my makeup,  I walked back to VIP to see some girl all on August.  He looked clueless to what was going on, I pulled the bitch by her hair and handed her to security.  August tried to grab me but I snatched away from him. Looking up i seen Devan and Yana dancing in the middle of the floor with bottles in their hand. I got up and joined them, taking some peach ciroc to the head.  I was having so much fun tonight, Chris, Tyga, Kirk and Wiz appeared on stage and the music turned down.