Back Track......

DON'T FORGET TO KEEP PRAYING FOR AUGUST TO HAVE A GOOD RECOVERY. VOTE AND COMMENT, LOVE YALL... OHH YEAH AND I FINALLY GOT 1K Y'ALL THE SHIT ... IGHT BACK TO THE BOOK ♥♥♥♥

Oh, won't you stay with me?

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love, it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me

-Sam Smith

Neya POV

I just woke up and got out of bed. Rushing to the bathroom I had to through up. After cleaning myself up and brushing my teeth I hopped in the shower. Putting on some sweats and a hoodie w. Uggs I left to go get my babydoll dressed. I walked in her room to see her watching princess and the frog which is still her favorite movie...

"Mama look at Princess Tiara" she said so innocent..

"Mommy see Princess Tiara but come on dont you want to see gammy" I said making a big smile flash across her face.

"Yay I go ova gammy house." She said clapping her hands..

"Yeah but first I have to get you ready luh momma"

"Otay come on mama" she said grabbing my hands leading me to her bathroom that's connected to her room.. She looked back at me and smiled..

"Mama can I make my own bubble bath"

"Yes mam" I said pinching her cheeks..

"Mama I'm a big girl and big girls dont get there cheeks pinched..." she said trying to pout...

"You are a big girl but I can still pinch your cheeks" I said watching her start the water. She almost poured a whole thing of soap in there as I was texting Cam on my phone..

"No nya" I said making her jump.

She got in and started to wash up.

"Make sure you get behind your ears and your neck Pooh" I said as I went to pick out her outfit..

"Otay momma!" She yelled.

I went to her closet and looked around. SHE HAS MORE CLOTHES THAN ME ALMOST. That's because everybody spoil her especially my mama and Cam. I can't lie I buy her anything she wants too. Looking around I decided that we should match. Picking out her purple sweat suit and black sparkly uggs. I went and got her out the tub and dried her off. Applying lotion to her body and slipping on her clothes.

"How you want your hair mama" I said running my hands thru it..

"Ummmm ummmm I want a bun w. some down in the back" she said as if she was thinking hard...

I did her hair and put mine in a neat bun.. I had to go to the shop today so I would be out for a while. I got A'Nya bag and filled it w. Some clothes and snacks.

"Let's go Pooh" I yelled then I heard footsteps. I was about to walk out the door but A'nya tugged at my arm...

"what Pooh" I said looking down..

"Uhh can you take my picture and send it to daddy" she said batting her eyelashes and poking her lip out. Cant say no to my baby..

",Yeah but we gotta hurry" I said as she began to pose. She thru up the peace sign w. Duck lips, then just a innocent smile.

"Mama let me see" she whined. I gave her my phone and she scoffed..

"These ugly take more" This luh girl too grown. I snapped a few more and miss sassy approved of them. Hopping in my Bentley and making sure Ny was safe I pulled off. Pulling up at my mom's Ny grabbed her stuff and ran to the door. She be so excited to go see her gammy. I turned off the car and went in since I had a 1hour and 1/2 to kill before I had to open the shop. ONCE I stepped in the house the smell of Bacon hit my nose. I walked into the kitchen to see my mama over the stove and Ny was cracking eggs into a bowl.