IT CANT BE PART 2.......

Hazel POV

I woke up and got in the shower and did my hygiene thing. I walked back in my room and Aug was up.

"Goodmorning bebeh and goodmorning daddies princess." he said pecking my lips and my kissing  stomach.

"Goodmorning Future Husband" I smiled.

"I can't wait for you to be my wife" he said kissing my neck. Lawdd he was making me hot. As soon as I was finna fuck the shit out of him Major ran in  our room. GOOD THING IT DIDN'T GET OUT OF HAND.

"Whats wrong lil man" Aug said picking him up.

"Umm I want to go to chucke cheese and I want Tt Neya,Tt Devan, Tt yana and all my uncles to go plus you  mommy and my sister" he said in one breath I laughed a little.

"Well mommy and daddy have to go to the studio first then we can make that happen OK." Aug said tickling him.

"Sssttoopp PLLLEASSE" he said laughing and squirming. It was cute so I snapped a pick and put it on IG.

@Hazelofficial: My king and my Prince aww they so cute. @augustalsina

I locked my phone and got dressed Baby girl been in ha robe this whole time tf.. I got dressed in my black maxi skirt with a split on the side, black Cami with my Jean button down shirt and my mk sandals. I left my hair curly and put a black bandana around it then put on my Diamond studs, mk watch and sprayed my perfume. I added pink lipstick and my purse and I'm  ready. I walked in Major room and he was already dressed. He had on some black trus and a red Polo button down with his bred 11's. He looked adorable but he needed one mo thing. I grabbed his bandana and tied it to the side and picked out his curls. My baby cute his birthday coming up too I got some planning to do. I'm  almost done planning the wedding I just need to add finishing touches. Aug was ready so we grabbed some to eat,  dropped Major off and was headed to the studio. I recorded some songs for my new album I'm  releasing and Aug recorded some too. I have a suprise for Aug I'm  doing a cover to nobody knows as a bonus. Gotta support baebae.  We was done so we headed up to chuck e cheese to meet everybody. Tiyana was bringing Major and I got a surprise for August when we get there. I been planning this for a while now but today it's happening. He gone love me for this. We pulled up and got out we walked in hand in hand.  When Major saw us he immediately ran to us.

"Mama Uncle Ty, Cam, and CHRIS cheating in basketball" he whined I looked at them with the evil eye

"it wasn't me it was Ty" they said I walked over to Ty

"Don't be cheating my baby you to old" he smacked his lips and I went to sit down with the girls. We talked and stuff. Neya getting married aww. My phone rung and my surprise was here.  I went to get Aug and we exited the place. When he walked out his eyes lit up and a tear slipped out. He quickly wiped it though.

"Aww bebeh I luv ya" He said pecking my lips.

"Love u too" he then ran and hugged his mama along with Chandra, kaykay,Maya and Chay. They looked so cute aww. I hugged everybody and kaykay wanted me to pick her up. We walked back in and played. My babygirl was kicking and acting up so i knew it was time to go. We all left and went home. Mama Shelia and everyone will be staying with us I mean this house big enough. We got home and got everyone settled then I went to take a shower. I got out and August put some lotion on my body. I put on some undies and Aug shirt and I was out.

*NEXT DAY*

Devan POV

Well Today I'm  moving in  with Michael. All my stuff Is packed or w/e I just need to get it moved. But that's why I hired movers cause who finna lift this stuff.