First Day Home....

4 days later

Hazel POV

I just left the hospital and now I'm omw home. Papparazi was on our ass on the way to the car tho. We rode in silence until we got home. Major was with Tiyana and Chris  until Monday. Today is only Friday tho. August helped me out the car and grabbed Malaysia.  We walked in the house and the smell of food hit my nose. "OMG August you cooked" I said smiling. "Well not exactly " he said grinning. "So who cooked" I said walking to the kitchen. I entered and already knew. "Aww babe you got Mama Candy to cook all my favorites.  Ima be fat asl" I said rubbing my stomach. Its almost back to normal. I need to hit the gym tho.. "Hazel that pregnancy weight hit the right places just wait to yo 6weeks up" August said hugging me from behind and kissing my neck. "Boy stop" I said laughing.. "I'm about to get Malaysia cleaned up" I said trying to walk away. "Nah I got it ma just relax" "Okay" I walked upstairs and ran me a hot bubble bath w. candles everywhere. I tied up my hair and slipped out of my clothes.  I stared at my body in the mirror. I didn't get any stretch marks or nothing so that's good. I really need to hit up the gym tho and handle my hygiene.  I slid in the tub and relaxed.  I'm glad I got braids so I wont have to do my hair for awhile. I sat for about 30 more minutes then got in the shower making sure to shave everywhere. I stepped out and put on my love spell then a matching panty and bra set. I slipped on some yoga shorts and fuzzy socks with a loose crop top. I feel comfortable no need to impress anybody. I walked out my room and went to check on my baby Girl. She was sound asleep. I made sure the baby monitor was on then left the room leaving the door cracked. As I was walking out August came walking out of another room I didn't even notice we had in this house. "Come on Hazel I got a suprise for you" He said leading me to the room. We stood at the door and he looked down at me. Tall ass. I thought. "Open the door" I opened it and walked in. I reached for a light and gasped. "OMG August you got us a studio at home" I squealed. "Yup so we can still record and shit but spend time w. the kids" "I love you" I said hugging him. "I love you too ma" he said kissing my lips. Damn they was Soft and juicy.  He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I glady granted him access. As we was in our trance we heard loud cries. I broke the kiss and went to check on my baby. August was right behind me.

Devan POV

Today I decided to just chill.  I hopped in the shower and did my hygiene thing. I slipped on something nice and comfortable.  Michael at the studio so its just me here. I was staring at myself in the mirror.  I can't believe I'm about to be somebodys mother.

Taylor POV

"Uhh I can't stand you" I said pouting. Well as of last night I am not a virgin anymore.  I woke up out of bed and fell. Dre think this shit funny but I ain't laughing. "Come on ma" he sat me on the bathroom counter and ran me some bath water. Once it was done he placed me in the tub and left out. As soon as I got comfortable my phone start ringing. I sighed and grabbed my phone off the counter.

"Hello"

"Aye Tay can you umm come pick me up from the hospital" Nesto said

"Uhh yea be there in 20"

"Thanks sis"

"You welcome" and with that I hung up. Me and Nesto got a sibling dna test and yes we are brother and sister.  "Fuck" I said aloud. I let the water out and just took a quick shower. I hopped out and did my hygiene thing and just put on sweats a tank and Nike slides w. socks of course. I grabbed my phone and told Dre  Ill be right back. I sped off towards the hospital.  I got there and signed his papers and shit then helped him to the car. "You hungry" I said looking at him.

"Hell Yea that hospital food was nasty af."

"That shit do be nasty" I said smh and turning into a Ihop.  I just got our stuff to go.