Getting things back to how they use to be.....

Okay first I would like to say thank you for reading my book I hope you guys like it. I got 100 reads and ion know how to act Lol. But I would like if you vote and comment just to show me your interested but enough of all that lemme type this chapter. This update really finna be about Dre but gone head and read......

Hazel POV

I just got out the shower and I put on my yoga pants and a white tee. It really made my baby bump look big. I put on my fuzzy socks and put my hair in a tight bun and put on a lil carmex.  I went in Major room and packed him some clothes to go over Yana house. I put him in the tub and washed him up then lotion him down in Baby Magic (A/N that's my shit) I put on his undies then a tank top. I put him on some black Levis and his red Nike just do it shirt with his carmine 6's. He just got a line up and he looked adorable.  I put his Diamond earring in his ear and added his gold chain. I stared at him and smiled my baby look handsome.

"Come on baby let's go downstairs and wait on TtYana."  He took off running. I swear that boy so energetic.

"Mama can I play with kaykay,Chay and Maya."  he said smiling.

"Go ahead but don't mess up yo clothes. 

"OK MA!" he yelled  running off with them.

Mama Shelia , Chandra and the girls  leaving in the morning but they will be back. I know this was a short visit but at least they could come. I was watching Love and Hip-hop Atlanta when the door bell rung. I got up and answered it and there stood Dre. I stepped aside so he can walk in and closed the door.

"Hey Minnie"

"Hey bubba now I hope you prepared cuz I got some questions for yo ass." I said rubbing my stomach and walking to the kitchen. I made myself a salad and grabbed a water.  I went to the living room and sat down and got comfortable.  Dre watched my every move I looked up at him

"Now Speak"

"ight but you gotta stay calm we don't need a repeat of yesterday" he said sternly. I waved him off and started eating my salad.

"Ight you aware I was in a gang bloods to be exact.  Well my boss said he wanted out and he was passing shit to me since I was his best man. Word got out on the street that I was about to be the next man in charge and mfs wasn't liking what they was hearing so they put a hit out on me. Yeah I was 18 but I was born to kill I loved the way it felt and I was taught to show no remorse. Anyways that day I left I was headed to the trap I was walking in but  something didn't feel right.  I turned around and there stood Trey" he paused I shook my head in disbelief.

" my Trey" I said he slowly nodded

"But that was my bestfriend how could he?"

"in the drug game there is no friends" he said

"Ight so continue" I said drinking my water

"Okay so I turned around and tried to reach for my glock but he shot me in my chest but he ran when he saw me hit the ground and I closed my eyes as if I was dead.  I dont know why his dumbass didn't check for a pulse but w/e after that a car pulled up and it was boss he took me in the trap called our doctor and he took the bullet out and patched me up. Boss said I had to lay low for a while so I moved away forgetting my past. I'm  sorry that I didn't tell you and mama sooner but I hope you can forgive me." I didnt cry or anything I just stood up and smacked the shit outta him he held his face and looked at me.

"Dammit Minnie" he said clenching his jaws. I smiled

"sorry Bubba but if we gone move forward I had to get that out but let me tell you this if you ever try that shit again ima beat yo ass my damn self but I ain't mad I'm  just happy yo big head ass alive but you know who you gotta tell?" I said looking at him with a raised eyebrow.