Shattered....

I never knew it hurt so bad,

Boy you cut me deep, After I gave you all I had....

-Auburn

Hazel POV

I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror and I looked kind of ruff. I checked my phone and realized it was only 4am... I didn't feel like going back  to sleep so I just hopped in the shower. I put on some running shorts and a sports bra to match. I put on my lime green and grey roshes which matched my outfit perfectly.. I threw my hair in a messy ball. August was sleep so I went to make sure my babies was ight before I headed out. They was so cute. Malaysia was snuggled up to Major I guess she came in his room lastnite... I silently closed the door and left out. I ran my heart out. The sun began to rise and I decided I should head back home... I got home and went straight for the fridge. I got me a cold bottled water and downed it. I  was hot asl tbh... I went upstairs and decided I would take another shower before I made breakfast. The kids have to be in school since they are no longer on break... They have actually been going for about 3 weeks now. I washed my body fully for about 30mins making sure to shave everywhere and wash my hair. It was all were I guess from me sweating and I didn't like the feeling. I stepped out the shower and brushed my teeth. I dried off then lotioned down putting on my undergarments....  I went to my closet trying to find what to wear. I decided I would play it simple today and put on some ripped skinny's w. a white tank adding a pink blazer. I put on some pink doc Martin's as well. I dried my hair a little more w. the towel then put it in a wet curly bun... I filled in my eyebrows and added carmex.....  August was still sleep surprisingly so I went to go get started on breakfast... I made something simple no need to over due it. Toast, eggs,Sausage and grits. I fixed everybody plate and went to got get my babies. Malaysia woke up rubbing her eyes then she smiled. She walked over to me but she passed me. I was confused until I looked back and saw August smiling.. I rolled my eyes playfully and picked up Major kissing him all over his face...

"I missed you" I said tickling his sides...

"I miss you too but do you have to kiss on me like that" he said wiping my kisses off.

I pouted...

"Ahh Mommy is sad now!" August said I could hear him trying to hold in his laugh... I gave him a evil glare and he walked out...

"Come on Smart mouth" I said patting his booty so he can come eat. He gave me a mug and rolled his eyes. I don't like putting my hands on a child but I just might have too. This luh boy here getting out of control. I straightened up his room and Malaysia's  before making it downstairs...  I sat down and ate my plate quickly so I could get the kids dressed.... Major begged me to let him get dressed on his own and I gave in. So now that leaves my baby girl. I gave her a bath and lotioned her down. I put on her panties and socks then searched her closet. I picked out her some acid washed jeans w. a pink polo button down and  some pink hightop forces w. her name carved on the bottom... Cute Right

"How you want your hair Lay" I said running my fingers thru her

She smiled putting her point finger on her chin and looking up..

"Lite chours mommy"  she said

I didn't just want to give her just  a bun so I parted some hair off in the back and flat ironed it. I put her hair in a  high bun and she looked so cute.. Her baby haids was laying down perfectly too.. I got her bookbag and we headed downstairs to see Major already at the door waiting. We walked out and I took both of them to school.  When I went to sign Lay in Mj, Tristan and Trinity ran to me hugging my legs. They were so cute dressed alike.. They all hustled me out of a dollar which I didnt have so they end up all getting 5's.... I decided I was going to check w. my girls today..  I got in my car and bagged out of the parking space then BOOM!... I felt the car flip over and I blacked out...