After school ; Jonah (2) (dirty)

Y/n; Your name
Y/b/f/n; Your best friends name
Y/h/c; Your hair color
Y/e/c; Your eye color
_________________
Jonah's POV;
The bell rings signaling for us to go home. "I can't believe I just did that." I sigh, I unlock my phone and call Jack for y/b/f/n number. I need to talk to someone who knows y/n the best.

*call between y/b/f/n and Jonah*

♥️ - y/b/f/n
👅 - Jonah
*******
♥️ "Hello?"
👅 "Uh hi, it's me, Jonah."
♥️ "Hi Jonah! What's up? Wait how'd you get my number?"
👅 "I need some help from you. And Jack gave me your number."
♥️ "Um what kind of help?"
👅 "I gave y/n my number but I think I fucked things up, I made her feel awkward."
♥️ "No way?! Hang on. Can I call you back?"
👅 "Yeah sure."
♥️ "BYEEE!!"

*End of call*

________________

Y/nPOV;
_______
Y/b/f/n and I are roommates, I was quite nervous to see what she was screaming about. Just before I can leave to check on her she slams open my door. "Y/n!!!!!! CALL THAT NUMBER ON YOUR FLIPPING HAND!!" She yells and laughing hysterically she hands me my phone and I take it. I open the phone and hit the phone app. I type in the number but hesitate to call. Y/b/f/n presses it for me

*call between y/n and Jonah*

✨ - y/n
👅 - Jonah
***********
👅 "Hello?"
I freeze because damn this mans voice is so sexy.
✨ "Uh hi, Jonah. It's Y/n."
👅 "Oh thank god!! Listen I didn't mean to make you feel like that in gym class today, I am so sorry! I hope you don't think I'm weird or whatever."
✨ "Sorry? Jonah you don't need to be. Hey, listen-*what am I doing rn?!* would you wanna grab a coffee today?"
👅 "Yes, of course, I will!! I will come pick you up in 35 minutes."
✨ "Okay see ya."

*end of call*

"HE SAID YES OMG Y/B/F/N HE IS COMING IN 35 MINUTES!" I scream while jumping up and down "AHHHHHHHH" Y/b/f/n screamed and hugged me. I had a little help picking out a cute outfit and did my hair and makeup:

 I had a little help picking out a cute outfit and did my hair and makeup:

Hair v

Makeup v

Makeup v

I hear a car horn outside, I quickly grab my phone and purse I hug y/b/f/n and basically fly over all of the stairs and out of the door

I hear a car horn outside, I quickly grab my phone and purse I hug y/b/f/n and basically fly over all of the stairs and out of the door. When Jonah saw me he goes wide-eyed I blush a bit and open the passenger side car door and softly sit down. "Well hello, there beautiful!" Jonah said and I gave him a nice friendly hug. "Hey!" I say.

_______________
Jonah's POV;
____________
God damn! She absolutely stunning, she starts telling me about herself. We have so much in common, fuck...I really am in love with her. We finally pull up to the cafe and before she could get out I insisted on opening her door for her. "Oh..Thank you." She says with a great big beautiful smile. I can stare at her beautiful y/e/c and her beautiful y/h/c forever. We find our seats by the window and the waiter comes over.

"Hello, cutie. Can I take your order?" The waiter said. And I don't want y/n being hit on in front of me. "Damn you look so good today." He said completely ignoring me and still trying to woo y/n. Without really thinking I grab her thigh making sure the waiter could see. I whisper in her ear "I am sorry I am doing this. He's being super creepy towards you and I don't like it." Pretty soon he left.

_________________
Y/n's POV;
___________
Jonah alone touching my thigh causes a huge pool inside my panties. So I whisper back in his ear "Oh no daddy I like it." And I looked down and could see a growing bulge in his pants. "Let's take this back to my place." He says before pecking my lips.

We get home and he quickly grabs my hand and we run up the stairs, he pins me against the door closing it with my body. He kisses my lips passionately and quickly moves down to my neck making me moan. I snake my hand into his jeans rubbing his member, he grabs me by my ass signaling me to jump and I obeyed.

By now my clothes were completely discarded, Jonah is so sexy omg. "Jonah?" He hummed in response "Can you touch me?" I say nervously. "Oh fuck. Yes, I can kitten." He says quickly putting me on the bed.

He is now on top of me, he trails kisses from my lips to my neck, then my boobs, then my belly, then my inner thighs causing me to let out a moan. "You ready?" he asks "Ready as I will ever be," I respond. He slowly sticks one of his long fingers into me making me bite my lip. Then he speeds up the pace and quickly adds another one.

At this point, I have three of his fingers inside me. Jonah is rapidly fingering me while rubbing my clit furiously. "JONAH OMG" I scream out "Yes kitten keep screaming my name." He said in a husky voice "D-Daddy I am close." I intertwine my fingers in his hair. He helped me finish my high.

"Hey, kitten?" Jonah asked "Yes?" I say "Can you help me out now?" He asks and I smirk and climb on top of him sliding down on him making us both moan loudly. I start to bounce up and down with Jonah slapping my ass every time I go down. "Y/n I am so close." he muffles out and I slow my pace down and sucked on his neck which sent him over the edge and he filled the condom.

I jump off from him and lay down next to him. I snuggle up close to his neck, I was just about to fall asleep when Jonah said "Hey, Y/n...I know I should've done this before but would you like to be my girl?" He asks shyly while playing with my hair, I don't reply but instead, I kiss him passionately. "So yes?" He says and we giggle. "Of course."

🤘🏼❦🤘🏼❦🤘🏼❦🤘🏼❦🤘🏼❦🤘🏼❦🤘🏼❦🤘🏼❦🤘🏼❦

Heyyyyy sorry if it SUCKS I have been trying to find time to write this but every time I did I got interrupted and had to pick up where I left off. Anyways if you want to request me DM me, please!!

~RILEY

Word count ; 1052