Drunk ; Corbyn

_______________

Y/n's POV;

____________

I was having a night out with my best friends, then all of a sudden I felt someone snake their arms around my waist, I pulled his hands off to see a tall figure. Then you heard someone else say "Jonah back off." He was a tall and so handsome.

"Oh thanks...I am assuming he's like your friend or something?" I asked scratching my neck, "uh yeah I'm so sorry, he can't ever help himself around attractive women." He said and made me blush so badly. "Don't worry it's a party," I said giggling

He grabbed my hand pulling me to the makeshift bar and got two drinks. "Oh no, you-" But I got cut off "it's fine I insist." He said grinning while handing me the drink. "No really, I am fine. I can get my own." I said "well why? You have one right here." He said laughing a bit.

"Fine, you're a stubborn one huh?" I said, "Yeah I get that a lot." He giggled. About 5 drinks later and getting to know this boy he tells me his name is Corbyn. He offers to bring me home to his place. Corbyn called for a cab, the car ride was a heated make-out sesh.

Once home he had pulled me into his room and pushed my body against his door, we only broke apart to catch a breath and discard our clothes. I then pushed him onto the bed and slowly crawled on top of him, he was already getting hard.

I take off his boxers and my panties, I then slip a condom then slowly lowering yourself down onto his member to adjust. My breath hitched, then I started moving faster and laid down to kiss and suck his neck.

Corbyn didn't like how slow I was going so he flipped us over so he was on top and in charge, he started thrusting faster inside of me, I arch my back and he knows I'm close and so was he because his thrust started to get sloppier.

"Oh my god Y/N I am close," He said into my ear "me too corbs" I moaned out. He finally finished inside the condom and not too long after I followed. Corbyn rode out our highs. Corbyn slowly pulled out of me to discard the condom. He flopped down next to me and held me until we both fell asleep.

_____________________________

Short one :):  ~ R i L e Y

WORD COUNT: 408

INSTA: illuminatebesson