Alone ; Zach (dirty)

limelightlove thanks for the request(sorry for deleting it 😂😂) + being nice and becoming my new fren. You're pretty dope 😝🤙🏼
___________

Sunishta POV;

________

Zach was on tour, tour has taken over his life. But he is living his fucking dream and I am so fucking proudToday was a long day with school and then having a rough day at work on top of that. Zach is usually my first resort with my stress and shit. All he would have to do is sing to me or even just talk to me to make me feel 1,000,000 times better.

I facetime Zach every night before bed, because we're that one cliché couple that you read about or watch on tv. Tonight Zach didn't pick up, I kinda brushed it off because I figured he was busy, tired from shows or just out with the guys. I changed into my pjs but tonight was pretty warm so I just threw on some lingerie to sleep in.

Just as I was about to fall asleep my doorbell rang vigorously for like 2 minutes straight, I got up out of bed and grabbed one of Zach sweatshirts that he gave me and I put it in and ran down my stairs and once I got to my door I looked at my fee...

Just as I was about to fall asleep my doorbell rang vigorously for like 2 minutes straight, I got up out of bed and grabbed one of Zach sweatshirts that he gave me and I put it in and ran down my stairs and once I got to my door I looked at my feet, I opened the door and saw five sets of feet. My eyes started to fill with tears as I quickly looked up Zach kissed me rough and passionately.

I think Zach told the guys that he needed alone time. He grabbed my hand and took me upstairs to my room, he used my body to close the door  and kisses me roughly again. He quickly rips off the sweatshirt I was wearing. He quickly moved us over to the bed, he dropped me on it and quickly ripped off my bra and panties.

He was now completely naked as well, he was kissing me hard before he slammed into me, causing me to scream into his mouth. He then let me adjust to his size. Once I was he started thrusting faster and faster. "Zach-" I tried to say before he came inside me. "Sunishta fuck. You don't understand how long I've been waiting for this..." he said to me. "Same baby..." I say trying to catch my breath.

I got up and changed, then I grab Zach hand and take him downstairs to spend time with the boys as soon as I turned the corner the boys were smirking and winking at Zach.

"Damn Zach didn't know you can make a girl scream like that." Jack said causing me to hide my face into his chest out of embarrassment. I mean what can I say I missed him like a lot.
🤙🏼⚡️🤙🏼⚡️🤙🏼⚡️🤙🏼⚡️🤙🏼⚡️🤙🏼⚡️🤙🏼⚡️🤙🏼⚡️🤙🏼
Hiiii sorry it took me so long to update, my stupid ass updated this once already but I accidentally deleted it so I had to re-writ it. I'm soooooooorry and again sorry it's short.😭😂 -RILEY

WORD COUNT: 493