Family Dinner ; Daniel (dirty)

_______________

Y/n = Your name

Y/m/n = Your middle name

_________________

Y/n's POV;

___________________________

"Y/n" I heard my mom yell. "Yes, mom??" I yell back from upstairs. "Daniel Seavey and his mom are coming over for dinner tonight, I need your help with dinner." She yells. "Ughh, mom!! I hate Daniel though." I whined. "Y/n. You know you like Daniel. And I know Daniel likes you too." She says "EWWW!" I reply loudly but I get thoughts of if I do actually like Dani. "Y/n Y/m/n I will not ask you twice, please come help with dinner." My mom yells back. "Fine!" you say before stomping down the stairs. "Thank you," she says. "So I need you to set the table and bring this stuff to the table" she commands. "Mom you could have done this you-" But I was cut off by the doorbell. "Oh, they're here!! Go get the door." I roll my eyes and turn around and jog towards the front door. It was Daniel with his mother in the doorway I move out of the way motioning them to come in. "Hello Y/n!" Keri says while hugging me a softly and walks into the dining room where my mother is just frantically making sure everything is perfect. Daniel scans my body a few times before biting his lip and walking quickly walks past me.

(( Fast forward to after dinner ))

My mom and Keri are out to get a couple drinks, I don't blame them. My mom never gets to get out and away from me because of my anxiety and shit. I sigh after picking up after dinner. "So Daniel...You wanna like watch a movie or something?" I nervously ask. "Uh yeah I guess that sounds good," He replies. "Okay well, I am gonna go change," I tell him before you run up the stairs and into my room changing into an old muscle tee I had gotten like a year ago and some leggings. I grab my laptop and I run back downstairs quickly to Daniel who was laying on the couch playing on his phone. "So Daniel I was thinking a horror movie or something," I say. "I mean I guess we could, what did you have in mind?" he asks. "I was thinking maybe Saw," I say. After 10 minutes of watching Saw I decide to reposition myself so that my head is resting on Daniel's lap, I don't know why I hate this kid he is sweet. He starts to play with my hair and draw random designs on my arm. "Y/n??..." Daniel says shy like. I look up at him "Yeah Da-" As my eyes widen when out of nowhere Daniel plants a firm kiss on my lips. I kiss back not really knowing what to do. Daniel pushes himself out from underneath me he picks me up and carries me into my bedroom he then throws me softly onto my bed. He hovers over me. "Fuck y/n, do you know how fucking long I have wanted this??" he asks "N-No not really," I say stuttering. "A long fucking time," Daniel responds with lust in his eyes. His hands start to wonder over my chest and stomach eventually pulling off my muscle tee exposing my bra. He places soft wet kisses all over my neck, collarbone, and chest. Not knowing what to do again, I just let my hands start moving freely on his very toned body. I push my hands down to his jeans and start palming his length through his jeans feeling a tent form. I hop off the bed to take off my leggings and I take off Daniel's skinny jeans along with his boxers causing his erect length to jump out. "Get on your knees for me baby girl," he commands and I obviously follow his instructions. I grab his length and I start to lick up and down in the slit of his tip just to tease him. "No no. No teasing right now," he says. And I take as much of him into my mouth as I can Without gagging and I pump the rest of what I can't fit with my hand. "Oh my god Y/n!" He moans out rather loudly. I moan a couple times to send vibrations all over his dick. "Fuck! Oh my god Y/n! I-I'm close." he groans and I quickly pull away. "What the hell?! I said no teasing!" he says as he chases me up onto my bed. I unclasp my bra and I let Daniel rip off my now soaked panties. Now that I am now fully naked. Dani hops off of me and goes over to his jeans and pulls out a condom ripping open the packaging with his teeth and then sliding it down his length. He hops back on top of me while I feel him rub himself up and down my folds. "D-Daniel please I need you so badly," I beg and he then smirks and obeys my commands. I squeeze my eyes shut preparing myself for Dani to ram inside of me. Just as I expected Daniel slams into me causing me to moan out in pleasure "Fuck! Ugh, Daniel har-harder." I basically scream so that my whole neighborhood can learn his name. Daniel starts pounding harder and deeper inside of me. The only thing I could hear was me and Danis moans and groans. I can feel a big knot form in my abdomen. "F-Fuck Daniel, I am so close!" I could tell he was close too because his thrusts become sloppier and slower. I finally reach my high and cum all over the condom, I could feel the condom fill up inside of me a few thrusts after I came. Daniel basically collapses on top of me hugging me so tightly. "Hey uh, Y/n?" he asks trying to catch his breath. "Y-Yes Daniel?" I stutter "I uh I know this is kinda late but um would you like to be my girlfriend??" he asks softly causing me to giggle "I would be happy too." I yawn. "I am tired wanna try to get some sleep?" I ask quietly. "Yes, please." he says quickly before we both doze off to sleep.

_________________________________________________

This was an old one of my smuts so if it's like really bad and some spelling mistakes I am so sorry, I edited it but please lmk if there are spelling mistakes!! :): ~ R i L e Y

WORD COUNT: 1079

SOCIALS: SNAP: rileystep6 INSTA: illuminatebesson