The Night Before || Zach (Tumblr)

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS HIS BACK IS TOO HOT?!

"Fuck, Zach. Keep going." Zach continued to thrust into me, the sound of skin slapping echoed through the room. My hands tried to hold onto the soft skin of his back while his lips sucked on the skin of my neck.

Zach kissed my lips forcefully, smirking into the kiss. "Come on, babe. I need you to be a little louder for me." My eyes screwed shut, my hips bucking up to meet his thrusts, whimpers spilling from my lips. His fingers trailed down my shoulder to my breast, twisting the nipple and smirking because he knew that it was bringing me closer to my high. His lips kissed my jawline, licking a stripe from the bottom of my jawline to right under my ear. "You feel so good around me. I can feel your pussy clenching, baby. I know you want to cum for me. God, you're so wet and warm." I let out a soft moan and he continued talking, putting my hands above my head. "I don't want you to touch me. I want you to keep your eyes open, watching me fuck you into oblivion. Baby, this feels so good."

My nails scratched down his back as he hit my g-spot. "Holy fuck! Zach, I'm gonna cum!" He smirked into the crook of my neck, lips latching onto the skin once more.

My back started to arch in the air and Zach let out a loud moan. "Y/N, cum for me. Fuck!" He moved my head so his lips could catch mine messily.

I walked down the stairs in Zach's t-shirt, Jonah, Corbyn, Jack, and Daniel coming into my view. "Morning, guys." 'Good mornings' came out as mumbles from their lips.

"How was your night last night, Y/N?" Corbyn wiggled his eyebrows at me and mine scrunched together.

"What do you mean?"

Jonah's eyes shot up at me, trailing down my neck. "Holy shit. Dude, she doesn't..." he trailed off.

I started to get a little paranoid. "I don't what?"

"Hey, babe. How'd you sleep?" Zach walked towards me, pecking me on the lips.

"I don't think you got any sleep last night," Daniel said with a smirk on his face.

Zach walk past me to go get a glass of water and my eyes widened. "Oh, fuck," I whispered, but I know Jack heard me.

My eyes got even wider as I ran to the bathroom, staring at my neck in the mirror. Little lavender circles were splattered randomly on my neck. "Zachary Fucking Herron!" I could hear the boys dying of laughter.

I pointed to all of them, giving them a death stare. "Not. A. Word."

✌🏼✌🏽✌🏼✌🏽✌🏼✌🏽✌🏼✌🏽✌🏼✌🏽✌🏼✌🏽✌🏼✌🏽✌🏼✌🏽✌🏼✌🏽✌🏼✌🏽✌🏼✌🏽

...Okay...To whoever wrote this is going to hell forever. Haha

Word count: 441

IG: seaveyydxniel