Shower ; Corbyn

Corbyn was still at work when you came home from a day out with Gabbie and Christina. I shuffled into our shared bedroom when I heard the keys rattle, I was wearing one of his sweatshirts and a pair of his tall shocks. He gets so turned on when I do this. He threw his stuff on the table and started calling out for you. "Y/N? You home?" He yelled, "Yes baby in the bedroom." A big smirk appeared on my face. He poked his head in and saw that I was bent over exposing my butt a bit. He entered the room and walked towards me, he had turned me around and picked me up and started placing sloppy kisses around my neck, causing me to moan into his ear, making him even hornier. "How about a shower?" He asked with a wink "Of course." I say. Once we got to the bathroom Corbyn made me wait, I am now aggravated and horny. 2 minutes later he finally decides to show up. "What took so damn long Besson?" I asked, "Well I had to get a jump start." He said sucking on my sweet spot while pushing my back up onto the wall. I tangled my fingers in his hair making him moan. He asked if I was ready and as soon as I nodded he had slammed into me. My breath hitched and I moaned loudly, Corbyn started to slow down then quickly sped up. I was so close to my climax, "f-fuck babe...I am so close." I said, "I know babe me t-too." He said and before we both knew it we had climaxed together. He set me on my feet softly and grabbed two towels. Once I was dry and dressed I put on a movie and crawled into his arms. "I love you y/n." He says softly, "I love you too, Besson." 

________________________________

Thought I would write a new Corbyn one. :/ Sorry if it's shit! :(: I needed to update as soon as possible because I haven't in what feels like ages ~R i L e Y