Daddy Issues ; Jack (dirty)

Thank you to OliviaC_Cupcake for the idea 🙌🏼😍 (I am borrowing some of your wording or whatever) lol
✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁
And can we take a moment and admire how cute jack is with uncooked noodle hair?? 😭😭♥️
✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁
Jack and I haven't been on good terms lately...We've been together for about a year and a half now but I started to have this feeling that Jack doesn't want/like me as much as he did in the beginning of our relationship. When we argue I end up going for a run to take my mind away from it and to cool myself down, this time I stayed out on my run a bit longer then jack liked. When I got back home he was sitting on the couch watching tv and scrolling threw his phone, I close the door and walk past the tv quickly. Just as I put my water bottle on the table I hear jack say something to me "Really y/n?..." I turn around confused "What Jack? What could I have possibly done to piss you off now?" I spit back "You weren't back by the time you said you would." "Yeah well maybe you really pissed me off tonight and I needed more time to cool off." I say "Well I didn't fucking like it...You run away from everything, whenever you run into an issue you fucking leave. Man up y/n." He says causing tears to stream down my face "Fuck you Avery I'm tired of this! I'm leaving!" I yell and push by him "no you won't." He says smirking "oh I won't, why won't I?" I question wiping the tears away from my eyes. "Because you have daddy issues." He says smirking. Jack always knows how to turn me on with the most simple ways possible and he also knows when I am turned on by his actions, I don't really understand how. Jack walked over to me and grabbed ahold of my waist tightly slowly lowering his hands to my butt squeezing it roughly causing me to moan a bit. He starts kissing and sucking on my sweet spot making me moan more. He tapped my thigh signalling for me to jump and I obeyed wrapping my legs around him as he carries me up to our shared bedroom. He kicked the door shut and threw me on the bed "Strip." He demanded and once again I obeyed jack was now hovering over my naked body trailing kisses from my lips to my neck then to my stomach and inner thigh. He is teasing me by playing with my folds, I hate when Jack teases me. "Jack please stop, I want you right now." I moan out "Eager are we?" He replies but before I could reply he slams his fingers inside of me. "Fuuck Jack!" I moan out intertwining my fingers in his hair but I felt a sharp pain on my thigh "What the fuck is my name?" He says "Da-Daddy." I moan out I now have three of jacks fingers pumping inside of me. I can feel this knot inside of me growing tighter and tighter "Fuck Daddy I'm going to cum!" He then replaces his fingers with his tongue and started licking and sucking on my clit sending me over the edge. He cleaned me up and hovered over me kissing me more. I flipped us both over with all of my strength I took off his pants and boxers, I took his dick in my hands and pumped slowly and kitten lick his tip making him groan, I look at him a smirk I lower my mouth on him and I surprisingly took all of him in. I bob my head up and down, I take my mouth off to breathe a bit and I pump him more and he throws his head back in pleasure "Fuckk y/n shit I'm going to cum." He says breathing out and I stick him back in my mouth I felt jack twitch and his salty liquid filled my mouth. "Y/n I am sorry...I know I haven't been the best boyfriend recently." He says breathing out with tears pooling in his eyes "Baby it's fine. I love you and that's all that matters." "No its not y/n you didn't deserve that treatment and I feel fucking awful. I love you babe." He says with a tear sliding down his face "I love you too Jack." I say wiping his tears and kissed him. Jack and I fell fast asleep in each other's arms.
✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁✨🍁
I know I suck at updating and I also know I suck at original content 😂💀 anyway thank you so much for reading this and I love you ♥️ ~ R I L E Y
WORD COUNT: 800