Teacher ; Dani (dirty)

Y/n= your name
Y/b/f/n= your best friends name
_____________
Y/n POV;
___________
Today was the day, me and Daniels 1 year anniversary. He told me to dress nicely and obviously I am going to what the hell? So I wore this:

 He told me to dress nicely and obviously I am going to what the hell? So I wore this:

I was looking for my phone to take a picture of my self and send it to y/b/f/n

I was looking for my phone to take a picture of my self and send it to y/b/f/n. My phone started ringing so it was also easier to find, once I found it the name on it said 'Dani My Forever😭😍🙌🏼' I cleared my throat and answered the phone "Hey Babe. What's up?" I say in an innocent tone "Hey cutey, so um I-I planned for us to stay home tonight...I kinda forgot to t-tell you." he says stuttering a bit "baby? Why are you stuttering?" I ask nervously "Because I didn't want you to expect something that wasn't going to happen." He says "Well I guess I'm over dressed...I'll go chan-." I say before I got cut off "No! Don't...Please." I say then Daniel and I ended the call. About 5 minutes later I see headlights from Daniels car pulling in through the curtains, I got excited but nervous. I fix myself up and spray Daniels favorite perfume on me. He knocks three times in a musical way. I open the door to see my very sexy and very well dressed boyfriend in awe and holding his guitar. I grab his hand a pull him inside, I grab some soda for us to sip on. Daniel was sitting tuning his guitar when he caught me staring at him. "Have you ever played?" He asks "...Oh um no, no I haven't even picked up a guitar..." I say looking down "Well come here I'll teach you, baby." He says and we trade places he reaches the guitar around me and sets it on my lap. "Alright so the finger placement is going to feel uncomfortable at first but you'll warm up to it soon." He says kissing my neck "Dani I don't know if I can do this." I say nervously "Y/n you'll be fine I promise." He reaches behind me grabbing my hand a places it on the right strings and his other hand is helping me strum. Daniel stops his hands and take the guitar off my lap and places it on the coffee table in front of us. He grabs my hands and takes me upstairs I can see a visible bulge, at this point my panties are soaked. Daniel and I aren't really the sexual type so not much happens. We're both on the bed but Daniel is hovering over me by now my heels and dress have been removed which leaves Daniel only in his jeans and me in my panties. Daniel is kissing and sucking on my sweet spot leaving obvious hickeys. He lowers himself slowly while leaving kissing down my stomach and in between my thighs causing me to moan quite a bit. Daniel teases by rubbing up and down my folds brought my panties. "Daniel baby don't tease me." I say moaning but in a demanding way. He removes my panties with his teeth, quickly sticking one of his long fingers inside me pumping fast then quickly sucking on my clit I run my hands through his hair and make a fist. He then has three of his fingers inside me while pumping fast and sucking hard "Sh-shit Daniel omg I am going to cum!" I scream. Daniel gets up and removes his jeans and his boxers and he slides a condom on. He lined himself up and kissed me hard then quickly slams into me making me scream "Oh fuck! Shit Daniel don't stop!" I say into his ear "Damn y/n fuck." He says as his thrusts become sloppier and I shortly after feel the condom fill up. Daniel gets up and throws the used condom away.he gave me one of his sweatshirts to wear and he comes back onto the bed wraps his arms around me and whispers "I think we should try this more often, babe." He says "I agree." I say as I kiss his nose and snuggle up close to him and drift asleep.

✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️

Heyyyyyyy sorry if this is so shitty. I knew I needed to post so I just kinda quickly made something. 😂😂 anyways I hope you enjoy 👅💦 ~ R I L E Y

Word count: 745