Quiet ; Jack (Tumblr/Dirty)

__________________________

Y'n's POV;

___________________

"Bye. We'll be back soon" Daniel called, slamming the door shut after the 4 boys had left to go to Jimmy John's wanting something to eat, but having nothing in the house. I stumbled into the living room, catching Jack watching some odd t.v show that was playing reruns. "I feel as if we should do something, y/n. The boys are probably going to get the food, and then go shopping or something, and we're going to be stuck here, bored." He rambled, sitting on the footstool in the middle of the living room. As Jack rambled on, I just rolled my eyes. Not saying a word, I walked over to the rambling boy, I just kneeled infant on him. "y-y/n, what're you doing?" he stuttered, and I brought my palm to his jeans palming his growing boner. Feeling him get harder, I unzipped his pants, pulling them and his underwear down to his ankles. Jack throws his head back in pleasure, moans escaping his mouth as I placed my tongue on the tip, letting my tongue work its way around the top and all the way down the shaft. Jacks breathing became erratic, trying his hardest not let the moan escape his lips. I suck on the tip, letting go to see some pre-cum drizzle down his throbbing dick. "P-Please" Jack whimpered, I finally wrapped, my lips around him, using my hand to work whatever I can't fit, bobbing my head up and down. "Oh god..." Jack moans, breathless, I look up, meeting Jack's desperate eyes. He throws his head back in pleasure, grabbing at my ponytail. "Fuck, y/n I'm going to-" I just suck on the head while quickly jerking him off until he lifts his hips and lets out a low groan, followed by a string of curse words along with my name. I let him ride out his orgasm before I let go completely, gently tucking him back into his jeans before sitting up. "Next time, don't talk so much" I winked, walking back to the couch. "If that's how you're going to shut me up, I think I should talk more" Jack just chuckled. 

________________________________

Not mine!!!!!! Credit to wdwsmut on Tumblr. I may use some from Tumblr if I am out of ideas. :): 

~ R i L e

WORD COUNT: 398 

SOCIAL: INSTA: illuminatebesson ( New post btw ;) )