Jonah ; Caught (dirty)

_______________

Y/n's POV;

__________________

I told myself that I will study as soon as I got home from school, but....plans were changed. I was so stressed and I really needed to "vent". Jonah was your best friend, he would help me with almost anything. I may or may not have had a crush on him but I knew it'd be awkward if he helped with this. I quickly put my hair up, ran up the stairs. I had to be quick because Jo is coming over to help me study. I rip off my pants and shirt quickly, I started playing with my boobs. I soon ripped off my bra and panties. One hand grabbed my boob and the other snaked its way down my body to my area. I fumbled with my clit making me breathe heavier. I arched my back and soon buckled my hips. I bit my lip. The time flew by fast, I was so into the pleasure that I forgot about Jonah. The door slowly creaked open, it scared me obviously and I quickly cover everything before Jonah could see. But I guess not quite fast enough. "Holy shit Y/N!" Jonah mumbled "WTH Jonah! Why didn't you knock?!" I asked angrily "you were moaning my name pretty loudly Y/N, did you expect me to ignore that?" He replied. Jonah slowly walked in closing the door behind him, he then walks towards me. He had a hungry look in his eyes. He removed my hands that were covering all of my places. "Fuck." He said, he leaned up and started kissing and sucking on my neck. Jonah quickly found my sweet spot making me moan into his ear. "Y/N why did you make me do this to you?" He asked, "I-I I'm sorry Jonah." I say, he lowers himself down and grabs one boob in his hand and the other in his mouth flicking my nipples. "Oh, J-Jonah." I moan out as I can feel my wetness erupt and his erection. I snake one of my hands down to his pants and tug them asking for him to remove them. "No, not yet," he said making me moan.  He pushes himself lower so he's closer to my dripping wet core. He smirked and asked, "did I do this to you baby girl?" You nodded "Come on Jo just fuck me already!!" I urged, he did as I commanded, he slipped off his pants and grabbed a condom out of his wallet. "Ready Y/N?" He asked and I nodded viciously. He sets himself at my entrance and teased me by rubbing up and down my folds. Then he slowly pushed inside me causing my breath to hitch and make me moan very loudly. My room was filled with the slapping and moans of Jonah and me. "Oh my g-god Jonah I'm close," you said, "me too babe." He said and it wasn't long before Jonah and I both climax and fall asleep. And of course, never study like the plan.

______________________________________________________________

A;N : Hey it's ya boi skinny penis. Nahhh lol, anyways how are yall doing? And how do you like this one? 💞 ~ R i L e Y

WORD COUNT; 532 WORDS

INSTA; illuminatebesson