Working Late ; Zach (dirty)

______________

Y/n's POV; 

_________________

I am so beyond stressed out and tired because tonight at work my boss asked me to stay late. Zach is my boyfriend for a year and a half and he was normally in bed by 9 or 10. It's 2 am now, and I quickly throw off my shoes and coat and head upstairs to our shared room. I open the door softly trying not to wake Zach, he was already up and on his phone. "Hey baby, I'm home from work." I said, "Hey sexy, how was work?" He asked as I walked over to the bed and just flopped onto the bed. "My fucking feet hurt, my back hurts, and the rest of my body is in pain," I said sighing crawling up into Zach's arms. "Awe baby girl I'll make you feel good tonight." He said smirking "No I can't...I'm sore and tired I don't feel like doing anything." I say "So then let me do the work, cmon Y/N for me please?" He begged, "Ugh fine Zach, you're too sexy to resist." I said and he bites his lip. Bothof us are kissing up a storm and only break away for air and discarding our clothes. Now I am only left in panties and Zach in his boxers, his fingers pace down my body and quickly rip off my panties exposing everything. He gave me a devilish look. "Go easy tonight babe." I had said "Okay." He said before placing his mouth on my clit, circling it and sucking. I let out a loud moan, he made me tangle my fingers in his hair and slightly pull on it to make him moan into my clit. That nearly sent me over the edge. "F-Fuck Zach I am close." I barely breathed out, as he sped up and before I had known it I climaxed. Zach pulled himself back up to my upper body. "Come here baby," he said, "T-that was amazing," I said as he held me a bit tighter and kissed my forehead. "I love you y/n. Don't ever forget that, you are so god damn beautiful." He said as it made me blush, I pecked his lips and fell asleep in his arms. 

_______________________________________________________

It's short and shitty but at least I am updating right? lol love you guys. ~ R i L e Y

WORD COUNT: 399

SOCIALS: SNAP: rileystep6 INSTA: illuminatebesson