3 Years ; Jonah (Jamira/Dirty/Cute)

Requested by @mira_thatsme // I tried with this one and I am sorry if it's like hella bad, I have been more focused on school since we're nearing the end of the year. I also lost a lot of inspo to write anything. :/

_____________

Jamira's POV;

_____________

Jonah has been so busy recently...It hurts to know that we are like strangers because when he comes home I am already asleep and before I wake up he is gone. Jonah is working late with the boys at the studio. Tomorrow is our 3rd anniversary, he will probably be working then too. I was so upset that I decided to try and stay up later than normal, I just had to see my boyfriend. I run up the stairs and turn to go into our shared bedroom, I grabbed one of Jonah's button up shirts and a matching set of lingerie:

 I run up the stairs and turn to go into our shared bedroom, I grabbed one of Jonah's button up shirts and a matching set of lingerie:

I then ran into the bathroom flipped on the light and quickly shut the door

I then ran into the bathroom flipped on the light and quickly shut the door. I put the clothes on the counter, I took down my bun and took off my clothes. I then turned on the shower and I rested my hand under the water to get the temperature to be nice and warm. Once I got in it felt like a solid 5 minutes before I got out but really it was 30 minutes...I was crying, I feel like I don't even know my boyfriend anymore. I stood up and shut off the water and grabbed my towel. Once I was dried off I put on my lingerie and Jonah's shirt, I had checked my phone to see if Jonah had called or even texted...Nope, nothing. I just realized the time, it was 11:30 PM. I open the bathroom door and run out into the hallway to go to mine and Jonah's shared bedroom...I was quickly stopped by Jonah's muscly body. He didn't realize until he heard my body hit the floor. "Oh fuck...Jamira are you alright?" He asks as he picks me up off the floor. Jonah is holding me so tightly and I love it.

"I am fine..." I said wiping away tears before he could see. I jump down from Jonah's clasp and slowly turn to look away from him. "W-what's wrong Jamira?...Y-You seem like you're not happy to see me or something..." He said with a low but sad sounding voice. God, it was hot...I couldn't control myself and I ran up to Jonah and kissed him hard and passionately, my hands were roaming everywhere on his body. Once I got to his jeans I tried to unbuckle his belt but he quickly takes my hands away. "First you didn't even want to talk to me and-" I cut him off "Jo...It feels like ages since I have had a conversation in person with you...I'm horny...I was alone...And do you know what tomorrow is?" I trailed off on reasons why I needed to feel him and to see if he really cared enough to remember our anniversary.