Screams

Everyone that surrounds me takes another step inward, as if they could protect me. I rise off the bed and have my outfit change into something more threatening than pajamas. My outfit is a black dress that has spikes leading up to my headset, which is a crown of thorns. Everlasting rolls  his eyes before he speaks.

" I see you are still mourning those dead plants."

At this the room becomes deadly silent. What breaks the silence is a bolt of lightning that comes dangerously close to him. He takes a step back right before it touches his head. Damon is out of bed and is now holding his sword. Everlasting gives him a cold glare before looking between the both of us. His smirk that was on before slowly falls when his eyes train on my hand.

" I see that you don't take long to move on. Already married?"

Damon's tough face falters for just a moment before it comes back. I take his hand and tighten my hold as I speak to Everlasting.

" First, we weren't together at all. And yes, I am married."

He glares back at Damon before looking at me again. He slowly smirks as I start to roll my eyes in the back of my head, silently calling to Ever. Just before he leaves Ever comes out.

° Ever °

As soon as I have control over Rosemarie, I bring up my hands and create a shield blocking me from everyone but Everlasting. A scream comes out of my mouth as fire escapes his hands and fling towards me. Before the wall is fully up, I hear Damon cry my name along with Liz and Angel. As it reaches the roof, you can still hear their cries and pleas.

I stare at him as my arm slowly heals. He smirks and licks his lips while staring at me. Before he or I notice it, there is fire and ice flying from both of us. It's either hitting it's target or landing swiftly behind them. As I throw a shard at him, I bend backwards to deflect one of his fireballs. As I lift up I am surrounded by fire.

" Now, now. Come down little Element. We don't have to do this."

I get up and walk through the fire before lunging myself at him. When I finally have a hold on his head I try with all my power to turn him into dust. Half of his body starts to turn into dust before something is pushed into my chest. An insane amount of pain floods my senses as the dagger in my chest turns, sending another amount of pain to enter my body. I softly close my eyes as Rosemarie starts to take control.

° Rosemarie °

A gasp escapes my lungs as I am flung onto my back. The ice wall that separates us starts to fall as Damon's and my friends' screams mix with my own. Everlasting comes into my view as he starts twisting and pulling at the dagger in my chest.

" Ah. Isn't wonderful being a human? To feel all those emotions? To feel betrayal, jealousy, and the most pleasing of all, pain. It is said that women have the most pain tolerance. Yes? Well let's see how long you can last."

He takes the dagger out again and plunges it into my stomach before dragging it up to the hole in my chest. My eyes start to roll in the back of my head as I hear his laughter echoe in my head. I turn to see Damon and everyone banging on thin air. It takes me a second before I realise that he put up a shield. Another scream comes out of my mouth as he does the same thing again.

After at least three hours of him repeating the same process he gets bored.

" Well... This got boring fast. I'll only do one more thing before I leave, okay?"

Before I can even register what he says, I am surrounded by the screams of my children. They are everywhere and I can't do a single thing to help them. Screams. The screams of my children and myself flood my mind.