Finale

I emerge from my bath with my hair sticking to my back as Damon hands me my towel. He turns as I walk out of the bath and put on my metal armor. Once I'm done, Damon comes behind me and starts to braid my curly hair. Once we are done I throw on my boots and put on my mask.

" Let's go."

Damon nods and heads towards the door, opening it for me. I walk out with my armor clinking together. As I walk down the hall Angelica and Elizabeth walk by my sides as we walk out onto the field of the kingdom.

Time Skip ( 3 Days Later) On Battle Ground

As I make my way to the middle of the battle ground, Everlastings army stands still, looking  paralyzed. As I stand in the middle, Everlasting shows up right behind me. I shudder slightly as the wind wraps around myself and the enemy. He drags his hand across my stomach as he lets out a throaty laugh.

" I see that you healed real nice."

I quickly turn around and burn him across his face. As I do, a burning sensation erupts towards my face. Exactly where I just burned Everlasting. My eyes become wide as both of our teams fly full force on each other. Neither refraining. He takes a dangerous step closer to me as everyone else kills the other. He quirks a smile as if I can't hurt him now. 

I throw another fireball at him and an icicle. he dodges the fireball, but the icicle pierces him in the arm. A smirk makes it way across my mouth, even though the blood trails down my arm. He looks back at me with infuriated eyes. He throws his sword at me, but I easily deflect it and raise the ground beneath the both of us, lifting us high into the sky.

" Why do you hate me so much, Everlasting?"

He smirks again as the air pushes against us.

" Because you were always Dad's favorite, and you decide to leave while he was going to give you anything and everything. And you stole the one I loved! And now, he will end your fate."

My eyebrow rases as I speak to him.

"  Do you not realise that if you kill me then you will kill yourself? You are to self absorbed to kill yourself."

He just smiles as he walks closer towards me. Before I can process anything though, I feel a knife come through my chest. I turn around to only see Damon. Everlasting comes up behind me and whispers in my ear as Damon twists the sword.

" You see, dear little sister. If the one you love kills you, then it won't effect me. To bad Damon doesn't love you back though, right?"

Damon lifts up his foot and kicks me, sliding me off of his sword. Everlasting comes in front of me and gently touches my face. Damon comes up behind him and hugs Everlasting's shoulder.

" Now you can be with your children. I bet father would be so happy to finally see you."

I spit in their faces and finally allow myself to leave. A gust of light emerges from my body as a shriek escapes my lips. My wings come out as my halo starts to form. i look back at the earth and finally goo where I know my family awaits me, especially my father.

                                                                                    Heaven