Chapter 12

(Grayson's POV)

"Ali? Are you ok?" I ask through the bathroom door. "You've been in there for I while." I say messing with her.

"I'm f-f-fine. I deserve this." She says. Confused out of my mind I say, "Deserve what?"

Then all I get as a reply is a thump. "Ali?" No answer. "Ali, are you ok? What was that?" Still no answer. Now I get worried. I try to open the door and it's locked.

I have to get in there. I have to make sure she is ok. I run to the kitchen and get a knife. It's going to be easier and faster for me to break in than it is for me to bust the door down. Sorry ladies not that kind of hero.

Once I've gotten the door unlocked I rush inside and see Ali passed out on the floor in a pool of her own blood. I pull me phone out a call the ambulance. They'll be here in 3 minutes. The joys of living on campus, the hospital is literally around the corner.

I pick up Ali and run out of the building as I pass by the front desk I ask the bitchy lady if she can lock the door to our dorm since I didn't get the chance. Luckily she decided not to be a bitch and do it for me.

I rush out the door just in time to meet the ambulance. "Sir, I need you to tell me what happened?" One of the paramedics asks.

"From what I could tell she was cutting in the bathroom and I couldn't get in and before I could something happened so she passed out. And she hit her head on the tub." I explain starting to climb into the ambulance next to Ali.

"I'm sorry sir I'm going to have to ask you to take your own car." The paramedic says closing the door. I nod and back away. Realizing I didn't get keys or phones I run back inside to get that stuff.

I was able to walk into the dorm without a key so apparently the bitchy front desk lady did not dial back as much as I thought. I grab the my keys and both of our phones then locking the door behind me I run out to my car and speed to the hospital.

When I get there  I rush to the front desk to talk to the lady. "Hi. I was wondering if you can tell me anything about Ali Forester?" I say as politely as possible while at the same time rushing.

"What is your relation to this girl?" She asks typing on her computer.

"I'm her roommate but I'm the only person she has here. Everyone else is in Redding." I explain.

"Ok. Well, I need to talk to her power of attorney to see if I can give you information."

"Ok. I can call someone." I say getting Ali's phone out of my pocket and calling her mom.

(Lily's POV)

(Ring ring ring)

The phone rings. "Lily! Answer the phone!" Mom calls from the kitchen. I get off of the couch and answer the phone.

(Phone call)

Hello?

Hi! Is this Mrs.Romero?

No. Hang on one second.

Then I take the phone to mom. "Mom, it's for you." I say handing it to her. Letting curiosity get the better of me I stay in the kitchen to see what happens.

"Yes this is she.....Oh hi! What can I do for you?.....Oh that would be me.....Oh my. I'll be there as soon as I can. They can tell you any information until I get there. Keep me informed." Then she hangs up. "Lily, Vivy, Jose and Julian! Get in the car!" She calls.

Me, dad, Jose and Vivy rush to the car and get buckled. Seconds later mom jumps in the car and starts it. Then she speeds out of the driveway and down the road.