Chapter 8

(A/N Sorry for the HUGE time skip but I couldn't really think of anything Grayson or Ali could do during the summer that would either keep you interested or be part of the story line. This chapter is going to take place about one week before college starts. Not edited.

(Grayson's POV)

"Alright Gray. This is it. We would love to take to find your dorm but I don't think Macy and Mason would be patient enough. So call all the time and visit for holidays." Mom said as I got to the check in desk.

"It's ok mom. I think I can make it on my own from here. I will call all the time and most definitely visit on holidays." I kiss her cheek and hug my dad. Macy and Mason jump into my arms right after I hug dad.

"I'm going to miss you Bubba." Macy says wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Me too." Mason says.

"It's ok Bug and Bugette. I will see you for Thanksgiving. Ok?" I kiss both of their heads and put them down.

"Ok" They reply in unison.

"Mason. You have to take care of Macy for me ok?" I tell him. He nods making me chuckle. "Alright. Mom, dad, it's been real, it's been fun, but it ain't been real fun so I'm gonna go." I kiss mom's cheek and pat dad on the shoulder than I go to the front to get my room key and number.

"Grayson Allen."

"Room 333. Here's your key. If you need anything too bad." The lady tells me. Thanks I guess.

Well now I have to try to find my dorm. Can't be to hard right? I'll start with a right because left is does not seem right. Get it? Ok I'll stop.

(Ali's POV)

My family decided to walk me to my dorm and help me unpack so right now we are unpacking my boxes than I am going to unpack my suit cases.

(A/N I haven't ever been to this college or any for that matter so I don't really know the process or what they look like. Anything about the college after this point just made up.)

The dorm is beautiful and seems a little big but I'm not complaining.

(Kitchen)

(Living area)

(Living area)