A Night to Remember

Pov F/N

I was in the library alone reading some books to catch up on my lessons. If I'm gonna make them believe I'm back I gotta go back to being the top of the class. I noticed that the sun was setting, looking at the time it was 1830. Hmm been here a while. Still got time though. I continue reading until I felt a dark presence behind me.

"What are you doing here Pestilence? Don't you have something to do right now?" I turn to see myself stand behind me.

Pestilence: "I thought it be better if you went instead."

"What about tomorrow when we are inevitably sent out to deal with your filth?"

Pestilence: "Well find a way to switch back. Now don't pretend like you don't wanna meet them yourself." I get up and turn to face my clone. I extend my hand palm facing up, he places the gas mask on my hand and takes a seat on the table reading the book I was reading. He then proceeded to wave me away. God I'm a cocky bastard. I put on the mask while I left the school and made my way into Vale. I pull out my scroll and message Neo.

'Where are we meeting?'

Neo: 'The same place we first met.'

'On my way.' I then made my way towards Junior's Club.

Timeskip

I enter the building as it is more lively than a few hours ago. Do people not have any lives to be out at this time? I walked around the club looking for the tiny girl. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turn to see a girl who was up to my chest in height.

"Sup kid." She got a little agitated at what I said. "So what did you have plan for tonight anyways?" I said removing my mask. Neo then grabs my arm and pulls me towards the bar. "I don't do alcohol."

???: "So handsome here is a lightweight." I turn to see two girls who look similar to each other. Twins.

"No, I think it is stupid to drink alcohol since I can't get drunk."

???: "You can't get drunk? How are you so sure about that?" I tried to forget about that day by drinking it away. All I felt was the burning taste in my mouth.

"Trust me I know. Anyways who are you two?"

???: "I'm Melanie and this is my sister Miltia." She pointed at the girl in red. Easy enough. "Neo here said that the four of us should spend time together. Here would work but it's to crowded tonight."

"So where to then?"

Meltia: "Neo enjoys ice cream so we can go get some." I look at Neo.

"You sure your not a kid." She was smiling but I can feel her anger. "I'm kidding by the way. Ice cream sounds nice." We got up from our seats and made our way out the club.

Pov Elizabeth

I was sitting in our room reading some books for class tomorrow when I noticed the time. It's nearly nine pm where is he? He should have been back by now. I see Phase laying on her bed listening to music and holding sluggo.

 I see Phase laying on her bed listening to music and holding sluggo