The Twins

Crashbexpert: "Okay I'm going to say this now. I know there are a few theories on how Weiss got her scar, so I'm making one cannon to this book to make it interesting and add a more dynamic attribute to the protagonist."

POV Pestilence

I stood in the hallway every bit of my body is screaming at me to leave this area, but it's because of that I must stay and witness this. I am just a clone of the original, an expendable copy, even if I die the original will know his enemy. I calm my body down as much as possible, but it still wants me to run.

"Fuck it." I raise one leg and kick the door open. I stood there as four individuals in a red cloaks look at me they surrounded a table where a the man was tied to, I noticed two more individuals sitting on some, thrones? One was a very muscular male and the other was a slim female. The female wore a black robes while the male just wore black pants. My body had multiple reactions, I felt an unusual attraction to the girl, but was also fearing her; The male gave me nothing but the sight of my death.

"Dear sister, we have an intruder." His voice made me back up a bit.

"It appears so. What to do, what to do?" Her voice was soft and relaxing. She is the most dangerous of the two, "He hides his face, why? Little brother bring him to me." Before I knew it he stood in front of me.

"Shit!" I go to attack him but felt a large amount of pressure in my gut, I cough and taste iron. I felt his hand grip my throat and he begins to crush my windpipe. I gasp as he holds before she speaks.

"Little brother I said bring him to me, don't kill him." I felt the pressure loosen and was thrown towards the woman. I hit the ground and felt it crack under the force, "Apologies, my brother is a bit aggressive." She walks up to me and lifts my head towards hers, "Normally people die under this amount of force, yet you are still standing... Mostly." I look at her eyes and see their pink color, "Though what I find more strange is the fact that you are not begging to be with me. The mere sight of me causes any man to become infatuated with me, yet you aren't affected." She stands up and walks towards the table where the man was tied to, "They are so simple minded, so foolish, so easily manipulated." She grips his head with only her fingers making contact. I noticed she put force into them and then heard his skull crack and blood began to drip to the ground, "But a simple mortal isn't worth my time, sacrifices is all they are worth... For my grandfather. Right brother?" The male walks up to her and bows towards her.

"Yes dear sister. First born of our great mother." She gazes back towards me as I stand. She raised her hand and everyone turns away, as well as her brother, as she began to remove her robes. They fall to the ground revealing her naked body, for a dangerous being she has a great figure.

"For you to just gaze upon me and resist my charm makes you different. Maybe you can give me what I desire." She leans close to my ear, "My body has been untouched, would you care to sully this maiden body?" I couldn't help but smile.

"Sorry but I'm not the type to be commanded." This angered her brother.

"You ungrateful mortal!"

"Viribus. Keep your head down." He bows his head and looks at the ground.

"Apologies sister."

"Again you resist me, that means you have great strength. My brother is my shield, but you can be my sword." She caresses my chest, "And our children will be unstoppable." This woman is radiating an intoxicating aura, I need to leave this place.