The White Fang

Pov F/N

I arrived at Salem's Castle and made my way to the meeting room. I walk in and see Salem sitting there alone waiting for me.

Salem: "Welcome back my King. How goes the infiltration?" I walk closer to her as She pours two drinks. "Care to have some?" I take a seat to her left as I look at the drink. I can smell it from here.

"No thanks I'm fine." She looked rather upset about me refusing a drink, can't really help it. "The infiltration is going well no one suspects a thing."

Salem: "Really now. You are truly skillful in deceit." She was just twirling her finger on her glass signifying she has lost interest in the conversation. Was she hoping for something to happen? Might as well oblige. I get up from my seat walk towards her and grab her by the waist and quickly moved her on top of the table and pinned her down. I was holding her wrists as I looked at her smiling mischievously. "Coming on to me a little strong aren't you?"

"Please don't act like you don't enjoy it." I let go of one wrist and grope her breast. She still had a smug look on her face but with a slight blush added. "Wanna drop the arrogant personality yet?"

Salem: "You....... first." She wrapped her legs around my waist and flipped me on the table with her on top of me. "Now how can I punish you for that transgression?" She was running her finger down my chest as she thought to her self. Before the fun can continue a seer arrived with Lionheart speaking.

Lionheart: "Your grace a moment please." I didn't know who was more annoyed me or Salem. She gets off of me and walks toward the seer while I sit up on the table.

Salem: "What is it Lionheart?"

Lionheart: "I have done what you asked and the paperwork for Cinder and her group is ready for the vytal festival."

"Really waste her time with a simple update?"

Lionheart: "F/N I didn't know you were there."

"Lionheart what did we discuss about saying my name?"

Lionheart: "Apologies Pestilence."

"Much better. There must be more to you contacting Salem, right?"

Lionheart: "Y-yes Cinder says the White Fang might n-need help with something but wouldn't tell me what."

Salem: "Ok I'll send someone to help. Good work Leo." She motions at me signifying that I am the one to do it. I ignore her for now since I want to speak with her for a bit.

Lionheart: "Thank you your grace. P-pestilence it was a pleasure to speak with you." With that the seer begins to move away from Salem and she turns to me.

"Talk about a mood killer. Anyways why did you call me back here?"

Salem: "Right forgot about that. How good are you with turning people into your slaves?"

"Depends how do they feel about me. Why?"

Salem: "We need the White Fang on our side and to do that we have two options. Adam Taurus can somehow convince Sienna Khan to aid us or you can."

"I might be able to do that without my powers but I'll need something that would benefit her."

Salem: "What about Kali?"