Darkness Grows

I gaze around the area, " Grimm destroyed the village, but the orphanage. I feel a very dark presence." I said.

"How dark?" Pestilence asked as he ran his fingers across the wall. He looks at it and rubs them between his thumb.

"There are only a few beings I would never challenge. The void and Prime: Jake has Prime's aura but it's very pitiful, he is as threatening as a single ant. Xuria and Viribus, they have a hint of the Void in them, but also someone else. That someone is what I feel, Xuria and Viribus are diluted they are 1/4th primordial. Who every did this has the power of a half primordial. Let's get out if here, my current strength is no match for this individual." I said walking away.

"Indeed. I will avoid him as much as possible." Pestilence said.

"Warn Salem, have some of our creatures keep watch around her and another to protect her." I said, "No tell them to keep an eye on everyone: Neo, Cinder, Winter, everyone and to protect them." I said, "Our part in this war is getting started."

"On it. Stay safe you are the original." Pestilence said and ran off. I opened a rift and head back to the restaurant. I exit the restroom and went back to my table.

"Anything happen while I was gone?" I asked.

"Nope. Nothing..." Shinbi said.

"Any interesting conversations I missed out?" I asked. Shinbi and Velvet grew red like a tomato.

"N-Nope!" They said in unison.

"Oh would you look at that the food is here!" Shinbi said and the waiter gave us our food. We ate together in peace and had light conversations here and there. Coco kept her eyes on me and I could feel her lust emanating from her. I felt something brush against my leg and I see here give a smirk. I'm all for a bit of fun in public, but with two other individuals with us. I activated the energy in her body causing her to make a light moan and grip her abdomen.

"Coco you okay?" Velvet asked.

"Y-yes... I'm fine..." She said. Her face was flushed red and was breathing a bit heavily.

"You sure? We could just call it here?" I said with an unamused look.

"No I'm fine." She said regaining her composure.

"Alright." I shrugged. When anyone accepts my power I can activate it and cause them to feel anything I want. Pain, Fear, Happiness, Arousal. Course I'd never hurt the girls, but this power will come in handy to prevent any more Weiss incidents. While it did keep Coco in control for the moment she was now really in the mood. Either she had a really high affection towards me or she's gotten impatient with how I haven't done anything to her yet. The check arrived and I payed for the entire lunch.

"You don't have to..." Shinbi began.

"I'm a gentleman man so I must. Anyways anything else you three wanna do?" I asked.

***

Xuria walked around with Ruby in the courtyard, "And this is the Beacon Statue." Ruby said.

"Cool." Xuria said snapping a few pictures, "This place seems so nice. Say are there any problem individuals I should worry about?" She asked.

"Hmmm..." Ruby began to think, "Team CRDL are bullies but if you stay away from them it should be fine." Ruby said.

"Have they bullied your beloved?" Xuria asked still taking a few pictures.

"Not recently." Ruby said, "He kinda scared them into stopping."

"I see... So they were a problem before..." Xuria said swiping through the pictures, "You know where they are from?" She asked.