Chapter 4: Date?

Pidge's POV.
"Shuri was my favorite," I told the guys as we leave the movie theater. "T'hala was an interesting character," Shiro said, I rolled my eyes, Shiro tends to like the main characters, boring! "I kinda liked Nakia, she was someone who cared about others. Also..." Keith started to ramble on about different little aspects about the movie, but I tuned him out. I looked down at my phone to see a text from one of my friends these two haven't met yet.

Yellow Cub: Help me.

Green Cub: Why?

Yellow Cub: My friend won't stop complaining about being alone

Green Cub: 🤔 Hmm. OH, idea!

Yellow Cub: I'm scared

Green Cub: Oh shush.

What if we set up this friend of yours on a blind date?

Yellow Cub: Great idea, but I don't know anyone to set him up with. 😯

Green Cub: I do. Trust me I can set this up.

Yellow Cub: .....ok, I'm in.

Green Cub: Perfect

Shutting off my phone I turned to Keith with a mischievous smirk, "Hey Keith, could you do me a favor?"

~Time Skip brought to you by young Shiro rocking baby Keith to sleep~

Keith's POV.
A blind date. Why did I let Pidge talk me into this? Ugh, no turning back now, the dates tonight. Pidge was dropping me off at this restaurant called The Balmera, where I would meet my "date." When we got there Pidge shoved me out of her car and said that she come back in an hour, unless something came up, and drove away.

I walked in and was astounded by what I saw. I never thought any one could pull off the 'dirty & rusty but crisp & clean at the same time' look, but this place pulled it off. The place looked dusty but in the middle of the floor there was a giant crystal shining up th place. "Hello, how can I help you?" I turned around to see a slightly buff girl with big hoop earings, light green eyes, and brown hair pulled back by a headband.

I looked at her name tag. "Well," *squints* "Shay, my friends set me up on a blind date so," I trailed off. "Oh! Yes, I know who you're here for. Follow me please." She led me to a slightly darker part of the restaurant. "Here you go!" she said with some enthusiasm stopping at a table by the window, with a boy sitting there already, looking out the window. I sat down across from him as he turned to look at me. No, no, no! Not him!!
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, thanks for reading my story. Never thought I would actually put a book up on here but here we are. Listened to the song I Hate You, I Love You and thought it fit. Gods these chapters are so short.

Peace out men, women and those in between.