Chapter 3: Naming

A/N: otherwise known as I can't name a chapter to save my life. Fatso up there is my cat, what the kitten Keith has looks like,(pls ignore my sister)

Warning: usage of the f-word

Keith's POV
I woke the next day to someone slamming my door open. "WASSUP FUCKERS!!" "LANGUAGE!" I recognized the first voice as Pidge's but couldn't quite place who the second voice was. I rolled over to grab my phone. I had about 20 texts from Pidge and one from my step-brother Shiro:

Papa lion: I'm gonna come over with Pidge, so please be up by then.

Welp, to late for that, explains the second voice I heard. I quickly got up and got dressed. I walk into my living room to see Shiro scolding Pidge while she sits on my couch petting Ppalgan like a super villian. I had met Pidge at my......job. We worked together. We quickly became friends as we had both bonded over conspiracy theories. When Pidge saw me she gasped dramatically and said "Oh my, who would ever think that Sleeping Beauty could wake up on their own?!" "Ha ha, very funny Pidgeon."

Before Pidge could retaliate with a, most likely smartass, comment the new kitten I had walked into the room. "And who might this be?" Shiro asked as he picked up the kitten, "Oh, oh! Is that the kitten that your a-" "Ahem" "-aaaching pain in the butt of a neighbor gave you?" asked Pidge as she quickly changed the word she was going to say, not wanting the wrath of the lion placed on her.

"What? Why did your neighbor give you a kitten?" Shiro asked now looking at me. "Well, Ppalgan might have impregnated one of my neighbor's cats so as a way to say sorry I took one off his hands." "Have you named it yet?" "No, I don't know what to name it."

Shiro got this thoughtful look on his face, "Hmmm, how about...Kuro?" "Sure. I don't see why not." "Wait," yelled a muffled voice. I turned around to see Pidge poking her head out of my kitchen, when the Helhiem did she get there? That girl is scarily fast and stealthy. "Isn't Kuro Japanese for black?" she questioned raising an eyebrow at Shiro. A maybe was given back.

It was then that I realized something, "Hey Pidge, why did you come over anyway?" Pidge's eyes immediately lit up and her eyebrows shot up looking like they would fly off into space. "Right! The Black Panther is out in movies and I wanted to know if you would come?" "Uh, Yeah!! Come on let's go!!" I said practically dragging them to the movies.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, thanks for reading mah story. I couldn't find a way to end this chapter for shist so this was the next best thing.
I actually need your help to decide what to do in the next chapter. Here are the options:

1. Keith runs into Lance at a café, in which Keith works at.

Or

2. Blind date

Pls tell me which one you want and I will gladly do it.
Peace out women, men and those in between.✌