Chapter 7: Undercover

Warning: usage of the f-word

Keith's POV

I don't know what it is with the universe or what it has against me, but it seems to really have a problem. First, Pidge sets me up on a date with the assbutt from across the hall. Then, he dumps me because he had some "important business to attend to," bullcrap. Next, we're late so that's a definite scolding from Mama. And now, I have to check out the damage site with non other than the teams Sharpshooter, who I totally don't have a crush on.....ok well, maybe a little. I know I don't technically know what he looks like, but I do know that he's smart, funny, kind, brave and has a great ass. If only Pidge had set me up on a date with him.

"What are we doing here again?" BL asked, I had to resist the urge to eyeroll, he may be smart but he rarely pays attention.

"We're here to see if the if the person in the photo left anything here, stole something or is still around."

"Oh. Why would they leave something here?"

"This could be a meeting place for the enemy or they could be someone that's trying to get rid of both sides of the 'war," I explain. Out of the corner of my eye I see something, or someone, move. Walking over to it, I realize it's flashing.

"What is this?" I mumble

"What's what?" BL asks as he walks closer. When he sees what I'm talking about his eyes widen.

"DUDE, GET AWAY FROM THAT THING!! IT'S A--" before he could finish his sentence the flashing object blew up.

BL gets blown into a wall, while I'm thrown across the floor. I slowly try to sit up, black dots cloud my vision. I hear groaning from across the room and quickly crawl over to my partner. He looks up at me with wide eyes and gasps. It is then that I realize my helmet was blown off, it was also then that I saw his helmet was in pieces on the ground behind him.

I look into his eyes, his beautiful sea blue eyes I knew to well. Oh no, no no no, please no!!! It was him, the man across the hall. My partner, the one I had a massive crush on, was Lance fucking McLane!!!!

Before either of us could process further on this the, already damaged, building began to crumble. Quick as a flash both of us were on our feet, however I had to lean on Lance cause I'm pretty sure I twisted my ankle. We started speed walking out of the building. We made it out right as the building collapsed.

As we just stood there watching the dust settle a tiny 'my god' was heard behind us. We turned around to see the person from the photo.

It was her.

The woman at the restaurant.

It was our waiter, Consta, standing there staring at us with wide fearful eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------
....I got nothing to say this time

Peace out men, women and those in between ✌