Chapter 6: The Lead

Lances POV.

When I got to work I immediately ran to the changing station to put on my outfit. My job is quite possibly the coolest and most dangerous. I'm a spy, I work for the Voltron Defenders Agency or the VDA for short. Also, for safety reasons, no one is supposed to know who we each are, so we wear these cool costumes.

The costumes were all tight jumpsuits (not tight enough to see THAT, ya nasties) color coded for each person. Mine is blue, the leader's is black, one kid has green, and then him. His was red, he always had to one up me. I don't want to get into that right now so where was I? Oh right, there was my good buddy Hunk, who wears yellow. The only reason I know Hunk is yellow was for the fact that he was ranting about it to me one day and accidentally gave himself away. We also wear helmets that cover half of our faces.

(Like this👇, sry I can't draw)

After getting dressed I ran into the meeting area (I'm too lazy to describe it so imagine the main central area in the Castle of Lions)

After getting dressed I ran into the meeting area (I'm too lazy to describe it so imagine the main central area in the Castle of Lions). In there everyone but the green guy and hot head was waiting. As I sat down GL and RL (their codenames) came running in. When they got to their places our boss, Mama Lion, walked in. Her outfit was the same as ours but pink and she didn't wear a helmet.

"I'm so glad you could all come on such short notice," she said looking at us each individually.

"Yeah, could you tell us what we're doing here? I was baking cookies," YL asked.

"Dude, you brought some with you right?" I asked.

"Of course!" he said bringing out a bag full of cookies and started passing them around.

"Boys, please," our leader, PL, sighed turning to Mama L, "please continue."

"Right. As I was saying, thank you for coming, as you all know there is a war going on against the Galra. This war has been going on for 20 years. And around a year ago you all came to us, bringing the ultimate weapon. Voltron. Since then things have changed dramatically. The tides have turned in our favor," she said this while walking to the middle of the room and set up the screen, "Even though things have, definetly, gotten better we're still a while away from winning. However, we just recently got a photo sent to us from one of our resources. It may give us the boost we need."

She pulled up a photo of what looked like the aftermath of an explosion. It was one of the destroyed Galra bases. There were wires, debris, dust and carnage everywhere, but down in the corner, so small you almost had to squint to see it, was someone running. All I could see was their hair, pitch black hair with silver dots in it.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm, who could this mysterious stranger be? And why would they be at a destroyed Galra base? Who knows *shrugs*

Anyway, peace out men women and those in between.✌