32

"A-ah, you shouldn't be here." Seokjin bit down on his lips as Taehyung started to slide his cock into Seokjin's hole, the shutters of his hospital room closed, their breathing ragged and heavy. "Especially doing this. O-Officer Lee might...-find us and report you again."

Taehyung moaned into Seokjin's neck, unable to reply as billions of spots blinded his vision as Seokjin's walls clamped around him. He had starved for days: days without Seokjin's blood due to that damn Officer Lee who kept watching Taehyung like a hawk. He had managed to slip away, and had taken the chance to fuck Seokjin and drink a little before his mind was ravaged by hunger again.

"It's fine, baby. But let's be quick: I can't stand not being able to eat." Taehyung waited for Seokjin's consent before slamming himself in completely, a groan leaving Seokjin as Taehyung pulled out again before thrusting rhythmically into his smaller frame.

"Oh fuck," Seokjin arched his back and hid his nose into Taehyung's shirt.

Taehyung laughed, breathing in the scent of Seokjin's sex-induced hormones. "Taking my cock so well," Taehyung growled, "you're doing so good, baby."

"Oh, shit, Taehyung," Seokjin breathed, mouth open and dribbling saliva as pleasure rocked his body and jumbled his thoughts. The feel of Taehyung's hips against his was so sweetly addicting, and the fact that almost anyone could come in and watch their act had Seokjin hanging off the edge a little, drooling as Taehyung grunted and seemingly got a bit faster. "Touch me." He pleaded, wanting some attention on his hard and leaking cock. "P..—please touch me, master."

"Master?" Taehyung echoed, groaning. "Say that again."

"Please, master," Seokjin echoed, gasping as Taehyung held his cock and rubbed the tip, digging his thumb into the slit, making precum dribble out of the hole and drip down onto his hips. His eyes rolled back, mouth open as countless noises of lust and ecstasy left his lips.

"I'm gonna cum," Taehyung warned, sinking deep into Seokjin and grabbing his shoulder, pressing their chests together. He arched his back and came hard inside of him, coating Seokjin's walls with his thick and creamy cum, breathing as that evidently broke Seokjin and the older came with a small whine, ejaculating onto their chests with a shaky mumble.

The vampire took a moment to regain himself before getting off, wiping his chest clean of Seokjin's mess and pulling out, watching his cum dribble out of Seokjin's hole. He lifted Seokjin's hips, smirking as his hands grabbed at the sheets, whimpering as he slid out. His face was flushed red, tears shining on his cheeks and his lips swollen from biting down so hard on them.

"I'd let you suck me off, but I can hear Lee's footsteps from the entrance of the hospital." Taehyung clambered off and slipped his clothes back on, watching as Seokjin winced and began to clean himself, buttoning his hospital gown back on. "Maybe at home I'll let you please me a bit."

Seokjin smiled. "I'd like that."

The door burst open and Seokjin stared at the panicked and angry face of Officer Lee, his cheeks a slight red from running. He paused at the door, staring at the way Seokjin simply looked so fucked out, and then at Taehyung, who was sweaty and had a tiny bit of red dusted over his cheeks and lips, Officer Lee pieced the pieces together and gripped the door handle.

"I told you that you can't sexually harass Seokjin." Officer Lee pulled out a gun, no doubt loaded with silver bullets. "Didn't I?"

"He h-had my consent." Seokjin defended, pulling Taehyung a little closer to him. "It wasn't harassment."

Lee's eyes widened with dark anger, and Seokjin squeezed his legs together as he heard the gun click. A low growl started up in Taehyung's chest and Seokjin squeezed his eyes shut, spinning around and burying his face into the vampire's chest, breathing in his comfortingly musky scent. He was still wary, but after their love-making session Seokjin found himself forgiving the vampire a little more each day.

"I don't like seeing you two fuck." Lee admitted, lifting the gun up. "Not at all, I really hate it."

Taehyung bared his teeth in a laugh. "Do I hear jealousy?"

Lee pointed the gun at Taehyung, who smirked before leaning down and pulling Seokjin up. Seokjin yelped in surprise, blinking as he felt his lips smash against Taehyung. The vampire was evidently set on making Officer Lee jealous, making obnoxiously wet noises as he suckled and roughly kissed Seokjin, making the smaller male moan a little quietly as he felt Taehyung grope the soft flesh of his ass.

He pushed Seokjin away, leaving the human in a kiss-drunken haze, his lips red and swollen and eyes unfocused as Officer Lee took all his will not to pull the trigger and kill Taehyung right here and now.

"I really don't like people intruding on my sex life." Taehyung mused, slowly sitting on the bed and tracing his finger over the thin fabric covering Seokjin's crotch. The human flushed and looked wildly at the vampire before staring, humiliated, at Lee, who could only watch as Seokjin's dick began to harden again. He saw the officer swallow thickly, and Seokjin had to bite down on his already abused lips to keep from moaning. "Now, give me a moment, I want to feel my lover's pretty lips on my cock before I leave for the day." As if to prove his main point, Taehyung leaned in and asked, "Isn't that what you wanted? To suck my big cock, hm?"

Seokjin trembled, being pushed just that little bit more into a submissive sort of state, feelings his thighs clench as he nodded. He saw Lee's eyes flash with disbelief, and Taehyung looked up with a smirk. "Will you stay? I would hate it for you to miss the show."

He saw Lee swallow again before clearing his throat and sitting down. "You won't do it." He looked confident, but deep inside, Taehyung could sense his rising nervousness and jealousy. "I'll stay until you leave with me like you're supposed to."

Seokjin looked bewildered but Taehyung shrugged and nodded. "On your knees, baby." He ordered, watching as Seokjin stared up at him.

"T-Tae, you know this is exhib—"

"And you like that, don't you?" His gaze darkened.

"Now I said, on your knees."