Chapter 30: Arriving to Heaven

Your P.O.V

Saturday. YAS! OMFG this week was exhausting!

I looked at my phone and saw I had a text from Hayes.

Hayes💘😍: What part of Colorado are you going to?

Me: Loveland, I think I'm staying with RJ and them while I'm there

Hayes💘😍: That's only an hour away from Denver😏

Me: Oh really😏 well what was your plan?

Hayes💘😍: I'll meet you there, have a safe flight love you❤️😘

Me: You too love you more☺️❤️

I set my going down and threw on black sweat pants, my beach feet, Hayes red Magcon jacket, and threw my hair in a ponytail.

Believe it or not, I already had everything packed. My mom packed for me. I know right 'Best mom in the world', but I already had everything laid out.

I walked downstairs and my mom and dad were waiting there. Since, we were leaving for a softball tournament only me and my dad were going because he's one of the couches.

"Ready to go?" my dad asked.

"Yup." I said and we walked outside I the car. Myah, Mary, and Uncle Jr. were already waiting for us. I hopped in the back seat with Mary, Myah, and my dad.

Myah and I sat in the far back so we could talk.

"Have you talked to Hayes?" she said and leaned back. It's like 4:30 in the morning.

"Yea his flights leaving later today." I smiled and leaned back to.

"Wait he's going to Colorado?" she asked.

"Yea, but he's staying in Denver. He said that he would try to drive out and watch some of the games." I said and looked down.

Were staying in Colorado for a week and were only playing for 4 out of the 7 days. Were suppose to be checking out colleges for Mary, but I think me and Myah can go to Magcon with Hayes.

We arrived at the airport and thanked my mom for driving us. We walked in got our luggage and everything checked.

"Can we go to Starbucks?" Mary asked.

"Here." Uncle Jr. said and passed Mary money.

We walked to Starbucks and we all got a java chip frap. Mainly because we all wanted the whipped cream. As we were walking back to our dads I ears a scream from behind us. I turned around and about 5 girls were screaming looking at me. Do I have something on my butt?

I looked around and the 5 girls ran up to me and started to cry.

"Um... Why are you crying?" Myah asked.

"Because she's...OMFG!" one of them said and pointed to me.

"I'm (y/n)." I said awkwardly and pointed to myself.

They all started to laugh.

"Can I take a picture with you?" the tallest girl said.

"Um... sure" I said and we took a couple pictures. I really liked the one when i had my tongue sticking out and she was smiling.

"Can you send that to me on twitter?" I ask.

"YAS! Can you follow me on twitter?" she asked.

"Of course!" I said and followed all of the girls.