Chapter 26: Really bitch.

Your P.O.V

I still can't believe Jordon would even threaten me with my sister. Does she want the hell beat out of her? I haven't told anyone because I know they'll either go after Jordon or hold me back. She never texted me back last night.

I got out if bed and threw on black shorts, my white vans, and my red nike t-shirt that said 'You know it.' My hair was straightened of course.

I walked downstairs and saw Makaela sitting on the counter in the kitchen smiling.

"Hey why are you so smiley?" I asked.

"Because someone got someone to ask a certain someone out.." she smiled.

"Tommy?!" I screamed.

She slapped her hand over my mouth.

She nodded her head.

"Wait. He finally grew a pair?" I laughed. She slapped me.

Okay then. We had a slapping war and I won because she's well... Makaela.

My mom took us to Aunty Ingrid's house. When I walked in Hayes was standing in the living room looking down at his phone. He was wearing tan shorts, black vans, black nike socks, and a white nike shirt that said 'You know it.'

He turned around and smiled.

"Twinning is winning huh?" he laughed and hugged me.

"I guess so." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

We sat there talking for a little bit and then walked to school.

I have to keep an eye out for Makaela for now on, until I think it's safe. That means not letting her go anywhere alone and being with her at all times.

Hayes and I usually go to his locker then mine, but I hugged him and went with Makaela. He looked shocked that I went with Makaela. I just smiled and kept walking with her.

"Why didn't you go with Hayes?" she asked and gave me a confused look.

"Um... I just missed seeing my little sister!" I lied and put my arm around her shoulder.

"Haha. Your funny now what's the real reason?" she asked.

I can't tell her. She'll be scared everywhere she goes and she won't act normal.

"What I can't miss my sister?" I asked. The bell rang and I walked Makaela to her class. Then I saw Tommy.

"Tommy can I talk to you?" I asked him.

"Sure." he said.

"So you and Makaela are a couple right?" I asked. He nodded his head.

"Okay now I need you to follow these exact rules. When I'm not with Makalea you always have to be with her. At all times no matter what. Got it?" I told him. He nodded and smiled.

"Good. At lunch bring Makaela to the basketball court and well all hang out okay."

He nodded his head again and walked to class. Oh well I'll be late.

As I walked into 1st I saw that Hayes had given my seat to someone. What? I looked at the girl next to him.

It was the girl he kissed at Relay For Life.

Hayes P.O.V

When we got to school (y/n) left with Makaela. What? We always walk to our loners together and then to class.