Chapter 46: You what..

Hayes P.O.V

I woke up and smiled. Today is actually going to be a good day. We only have to go to school for enrollment and then we head to the high school for graduation practice.

I got dress in my black kakis, white V neck, and red vans. I didn't wear a SnapBack today because I'm not wearing one for grad so might as well not wear one until it's over, right?

I grabbed my things and walked to school.

I went to my locker and grabbed my things. I saw Paige and her things sanding by the locker bay while I Elena's leaving and waved to them.

I walked down (y/n)'s locker row and saw her switching things into her locker. I walked down the hallway, set my things on the floor, and wrapped my arms around (y/n)'s waist from behind.

"Why are you do happy this morning?" she asked an turned to save me, hope still in my arms.

"We graduate in two days, I'm gonna get to see you in a dress, and I have a surprise after graduation." I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Wait what surprise?" she asked. I laughed and kissed her cheek. I slammed her locker shut and held her hand walking down the hall.

We got to 1st period and sat in our usual seats.

"Alright everyone I'm taking roll and were all walking to North for graduation practice." Mr. Alverez said.

He took roll and we all got in lines and met up with the rest of the 8th grade. We had to get in a line so all of our little group stayed together.

I walked behind (y/n). She was walking with Britney, Anahei, Malia, and Island. I was walking with Cameron, Beau, Seth, and Andrew.

"So what's the big surprise you have for (y/n) after grad?" Andrew asked. I laughed.

"I'm not telling you. Your going to tell her." I laughed. Andrew sighed and yelled, "(Y/N) IT DIDNT WORK!"

She looked back at him and rolled her eyes.

"She's so adorable." I sighed.

Andrew, Beau, and Seth looked at me funny and then laughed.

Your P.O.V

"Alright students just wait for your name to be called to take your seat." Mr. Sheck said.

He started to call names then I hear Hayes and Beau being called.

I smiled watching them walk to take their seats.

My boys, actually graduating. I didn't think they'd make it.

I laughed a little. I'm just kidding.

My name was called.

I walked from my spot on the bleachers on to the field and sit on one of the black fold out chairs. Mr. Sheck, Ms. Nunes, and Mrs. Jeager, one of our 6th grade teachers, are all standing on the stage explaining what will happen on the actual day.

We finished practicing around 2:00 and got to leave early. Hayes, Seth, Beau, and I all walked to Hayes house.

We watched movies and talked about this summer and stuff.

I looked at the time.

5:00.

"I gotta go." I say and stand up from my laying down position with Hayes.

"What?" he said.

"I'm gonna go home finish packing whatever and then go to bed. I'll see you at school tomorrow okay?" I say and kiss his cheek.

The guys are staying the night over there and I walked to Aunty Ingrid's house and waited for my mom to pick me up.

Hayes P.O.V

After (y/n) left we didn't really do anything else. We talked about girls and everything while (y/n) was here.

We all went to bed around 10:30.

I can't wait to see her reaction tomorrow..