Chapter 17: Should I tell?

Your P.O.V

I woke up to my annoying alarm. Ugh I need to change the sounds because hearing 'beep-beep, beep-beep, beep-beep'. I looked at the time 7:30.

I tried to get up and realized Hayes was still latched on to me.

"Hayes get up we have to go to school" I said while shaking him awake.

"Can we just skip today? I really don't wanna go." he says with his eyes still closed.

I kiss him on the lips and his eyes open. He tries to kiss me again, but his grip on me is loose and I get up.

"No one likes a tease (y/n)" he says pouting.

"You what else no one likes.." I say getting close to him face.

"What?" he asks, he tries to kiss me again, but I put my hand on his forehead and push him back.

"Being late for school." I laugh.

He pouts then finally gets out of bed.

"What are you gonna wear?" Hayes asks and throws me one of his jackets.

I throw it on and say, "I let Nash borrow a pair of my shorts IMA go get them." I say and start to walk out of the room.

"Wait why does Nash need a pair of you shorts?" Hayes asked.

"I don't know he just said he needed to borrow them. Wait... Why did I let Nash borrow a pair of my shorts?" I'm confused, why did I say yes.

"It's Nash. Do you really wanna know?" Hayes laughs.

"I'm good. I don't need another one of those images in my mind." I say and shake my head.

I walk to Nash's room and just walk in. Nash is sitting on his bed, on his phone.

"Hey can I have those shorts I let you borrow?" I ask.

"Yea here." he says and hands me them.

"So do wanna tell me why exactly you needed a pair of my shorts?" I ask, and a smirk grows on my face.

"Um... Püma." he smiles shyly, and runs out of the room.

I laugh to myself. Oh well. I walk to the bathroom and change. I look at myself in the mirror and laugh. I part my hair again and braid part of it and pin it up. I walk out of the bathroom and start to walk to Hayes room. Right when I'm about to open the door I hear Hayes on the phone with someone.

"Well I don't know if I should tell her or not." he says.

Why doesn't he know if he should tell someone something? Was it me or his mom?

"No! Of course I didn't kiss her back." he silently screams.

He kissed someone? When?

"No, I don't think IMA tell her. Everything's going good and telling her what happened would be bad. I don't wanna loose her." he says and hangs up.

I walk into the room. I'll just wait and see if he tells me.

He sees me and laughs. Then he pulls me into a big hug.

"Good morning beautiful." he whispers.

"Good morning beautiful." I mimic him. Then we both laugh.

"You ready to go I texted Seth he said he'll meet us at the corner." he says and grabs his backpack.

"Yea just tell him to bring my stuff." I reply and we walk out.