Chapter 43: How did you get it?

Your P.O.V

I woke up squished between Hayes and Seth. I shoved Seth over and he groaned. I then started to look for my phone.

"Where the hell is it?" I whisper anger lot to myself.

"What are you looking for?" Seth says with his eyes closed.

"My phone." I groan, closing my eyes, and turning my face towards the ceiling.

A phone starts to vibrate on the table. I get up to see who's it was. Seth.

(Y/n)😛💜: If (y/n) wants her phone back, meet me at Colombia at 12.

-You know who

Okay gross. I knew he was creepy, but I honestly never thought it'd get to this.

"Seth." I whisper to him. He looks at me and I motion for him to come look. He groans, stands up, wraps the blanket he was using around him, and walks towards me.

I hold his phone to his face and he looks at me and rolls his eyes.

"Just read it." I say.

"Why it's just a text you sent me.." he looks at his phone.

"3 minutes ago." he whines.

"Why would I text you when I don't have my phone?" I say in a duh tone. His eyes go wide and he takes his phone.

He reads the message and he looks angry.

"Were telling your dad." is all he says. Then his phone goes off again.

(Y/n)😛💜: Tell anyone and I'm deleting everything off of it.

"We can't." I say.

"We have to! If your dad finds out he's going to kick Jerry's ass and then I can kick his sons!" he whisper yells at me.

"We just can't." I say.

"What's so important on that phone that you don't already have saved on a computer." He says and I could see the anger in his eyes.

I look down and glance back up t him to still see those angers eyes glaring at me.

"My music. My contacts. My pictures." I whisper the last part.

"What's in your pictures that so important?" he snaps.

"I have to go get ready." I say and walk upstairs. Luckily, Chase and Cheridan slept downstairs so I can just get dressed.

I put on Hayes gray jacket, black shorts, and my white converse. I sighed and put my hair in a messy ponytail at the top of my head.

I walked back downstairs to see Seth and Hayes, dressed...

"What are you guys doing?" I ask taking a step towards them, but still close enough so I can sprint to the front door.

"Were going with you." Hayes says and puts his SnapBack on.

"No your not." I laugh and place my hands on Hayes chest. He laughs and wraps his arms around my waist.

"It's funny how you think were going to let you do alone." he laughs even harder.

"Okay is this going to lead to something, if so please give me time to leave the room." Seth says, raising one of his fingers in the air awkwardly.

We both look at him, arms still wrapped around each other, then look back at one another. I roll my eyes and Hayes kisses my cheek.

"Okay that's my que." Seth said and walked into the front room.