Chapter 35: Oregon

Chapter 35: Oregon

Your P.O.V

The flight felt like a feeling eternity. I got the window seat. I sat next to a woman and her daughter. I wanted to shove them both off of the damn plane.

The daughter was kicking the seat on front of her and the mom wasn't doing anything so I told her, "It's not very nice to kick peoples chairs."

All of a sudden the woman wants to act like a mother and say, "Don't talk to my daughter that way."

I said, "Well then start acting like a damn mother."

She just looked at me shocked and I plugged in my beats. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep listening to Shawn's single on repeat. No joke I'm in love with Life Of The Party.

I walked of the plane. My dad texted me that a driver would be waiting for me when I got to the airport, so I just looked for the driver.

I saw an old man that kind of resembled my Papa holding a sign with my name on it. I walked up to him.

"Hi I'm (y/n)." I smiled. He smiled.

"Hello Ms. (y/n). My name is George. I'll be your driver while your here in Oregon. May I help you with your bags?" he asked.

I handed him one of my bags and we walked outside to a limo. What?

"George I thought colleges couldn't provide special treatments to the kids their trying to recruit?" I said and looked at him.

"Oh your father rented this. He also wanted to apologize for taking you away from your vacation and Mr. Grier." he smiled.

Wow. My dads actually trying to make this trip fun.

"ITS (Y/N)!" I heard someone scream from behind me.

"Maybe we should get going?" George said.

"Yea." I laughed and hopped in the back seat.

We drove to a hotel, I'm guessing that my dad was at.

"Do you need me to help you check in?" George said.

"No. I think my dads here. Thank you though." I said.

I grabbed my bags and walked into the hotel. My dad was standing there waiting. I looked at him an rolled my eyes. He hugged me.

We walked to the elevators and went up to the 6th floor. I thought we were walking to my dads room, but we went to a whole different room.

"What's this?" I asked as we entered the new room.

"Your room. Mine is just across the hall. It's kind of an apology for you having to leave Magcon." my dad said.

"You honestly think that getting me my own room is going to make up the time that I was promised to take a break." I said.

"I'm sorry, but were already on break and we mind as well just our colleges while were off." he said.

"You don't get it. I barley have any friends outside of sports because I can never make any time for them to hang out." I argued.

"You have Hayes." he protested.

"But Hayes gets it. He's gone weekends and sometimes weeks at a time. So he understands when I can't make it, but his was the one time I actually thought I could take a break and see what it's like to be a normal teenager." I said on the verge of tears.

My dad just looked at me.

"So are you saying you want to quit-"

"No. Don't pull that 'Oh you want to quit'. You know how much this means to me. I'm mad that you planned a tour on the time that you promised me I would get to have a break." I said, tears falling down my face.

Of course. My dad just left.

You probably think 'Why are you crying?', but you don't get it. I have missed countless amounts of birthday parties and family functions because of softball. I love softball, it's become apart of me, but this is the one time I actually wish that my dad would have kept his word. I know that he just wants my future to be secured, but he just doesn't get it.

The tour starts at 12 and it's 7:30 right now. I took a shower and threw on my black nike running shorts and a white tank top.

I just fish tailed my hair. I laid down and connected my phone to the wifi. I put on 'GBF' on my phone. I dot feel like watching tv on the tv. I'll just relax until the tour starts and sleep.

Hayes P.O.V

"Well hello there beautiful." I said to a fan.

"OMFG! YOUR HAYES GRIER! CANI TAKE A PICTURE!?" she screamed. These kinda of fans are crazy, but I love them either way.

We took a couple pictures and she went on to the next guys. Nash and I's line only had a couple of people left.

We took pictures with them and everything and then we went on stage. I walked backstage and Myah and Mary were talking.

"You guys having fun?" I asked.

"Yea! Who knew girls could be this crazy?!" Mary said. I laughed.

Myahs phone started to ring.

"Hey!" she said and lifted the phone to show (y/n) laying in a hotel room.

"Hey guys. How's Magcon going?" she asked. She looks so cute. I miss her so much.

"It's going." I smiled. She giggled and blew me a kiss.

"HAYES COME ON!" Cameron screamed from stage.

"Hold up!" I screamed back and grabbed Myahs phone.

I ran out on stage.

"Hey everyone I'm Facetimeing (y/n) right now. Say hi!" I flipped the phone so the fans so (y/n) could see them.

"(Y/n) was going to be here today, but she has to leave for an emergency your at the University of Oregon!"

The crowd cheered.

I walked back backstage and looked (y/n). She was smiling.

"I miss you." she said.

"I miss you more. I'll call you again later. I love you." I said and blew her a kiss.

"I love you more." She said and blew me a kiss.

"Okay love birds. He has to go on stage and I want my phone back!" Myah said, took her phone, and shoved me back towards the stage.

Your P.O.V

"Hey I wanted to talk to him!" I yelled at Myah.

"Sorry hun about 500 people are here to see him and they paid money." she laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll call again later after the tour to talk to you guys on Hayes phone. Love you guys." I said.

"Okay. Get some sleep you look like yo need it." Mary laughed.

"Thanks." I said sarcastically and hung up.

I put my phone on the charger and faced the other way.