Chapter 42: Trying to go Everywhere

Your P.O.V

Hayes and I walked hand in hand to Aunty Blanches house. It was just a couple blocks away.

When we got there, there were of course cars everywhere.

Hayes and I walked in.

"Hey Aunty Blanche." we said and gave everyone a hug and kiss hi.

When we walked in the back Seth was walking in from the backyard.

"Oh no. No no. You have to hide." he said to me, turning me around and pulling me upstairs. Hayes followed.

"What are you doing?" I said once he shut the door.

"Someone's here." he said. I looked out the window to see my dad, Uncle Pete, and Uncle Ron talking to a man I've never seen before. They were standing on the grass, next to the half basketball court.

"Who's he?" I said gesturing to the guy in the backyard.

"More like who's his son." Seth said and leaned against the door. I have him a 'what the hell?' look.

"Look outside." he said. Hayes and I look med outside. There was a kid that looked about our age sitting at the outside table next to the jacuzzi.

"That's not-" Hayes said.

"Yup." Seth sighed.

"Jaden."

Hayes P.O.V

HES EVERYWHERE?! WHAT THE FUCK?!

We sat in silence for a minute or two. Seth was leaning against door watching us, I kept pacing back and forth and back to the window to look outside, while (y/n) sat on the bed with her hands to her head.

"How the hell is he here?" she asks standing up.

"That guy, I guess, grew up around our family." Seth sighs.

"He's Jaden's-"

"I can put two and two together." I snap.

"I'm sorry." I say to Seth.

Your P.O.V

"What are we going to do?" I asked. I didn't say anything.

I walked out of the room, into the back, and into the backyard. Jaden saw me and smiled. He started walking toward and I sprinted towards my dad. I hugged him.

"Hey (y/n/n)" he laughs.

"How was school?" he said. I looked at Jaden and he smiled creepily.

"Good." I say.

A few moments later Hayes and Seth run outside, finally realizing what I did.

"What's up Hayes?" my dad says and gives him a 'bro-hug'.

"Ah nothing." he says nervously and puts his arm around my waist. I smile at him.

"(Y/n)? Jaden isn't that the girl you've been talking about?" the guys says and looks from me to Jaden.

"Yea dad." he says and smiles at me. I take a little step back behind Hayes, while smiling nervously.

"You know Jaden?" my dad asked.

Before I could answer Jaden did.

"We go to the same school." he said.

"How about you guys go hang out in the back and watch tv?" my dad suggest. I shake my head and he pushes me towards Jaden. I step back and go back to Hayes.

"Um sure... lets go." I say and lead them into the back. I turn the tv on and me and Hayes sit on the long couch. Hayes puts his arm around me and plays with one of my hands. I try to ins something good to watch.

Seth sits next to me and I thank him. Just so I'm not close to Jaden.

"What do you guys want to watch?" I say.

"Doesn't matter." Hayes and Jaden said in unison.

I put on World War Z.

About half way through the movie Seth got up.

"I gotta wazz." he said and walked to the bathroom. I had my head rested on Hayes shoulder. He was about to knock out.

Jaden smirked and took the open seat next to me. I scooted closer to Hayes and kept my eyes on the tv.

Jaden up this hand on my leg and tried to rub it. I slapped him. He kept doing this until I finally 'accidentally' elbowed his head.

I jumped up because I was 'scared' and hit him.

Even after he kept trying. I finally had enough and got up. Hayes and Haden followed me outside. Hayes AskNs I stood by my dad, while Jaden stood on the other side with his.

"Well it's nice to finally meet you (y/n). Jadens told me so much. Henry you didn't know our kids were dating." the guy smiles.

My dad looks at me weird. I could feel Hayes tense up.

"Dad can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask. He nods. We walk to the basketball court and I make sure Jaden stayed over there.

"You have two boyfriends? That's more game than I had when I was your age." my dad laughs, eyeing me.

"Remember when I told you about that creepy kid that took my number from Anahei's phone last year." I say. He nods.

I point towards Jaden and my dad looks from me to him. His mouth drops open. My dad knows everything. About what happened at Glory days, at school, everything.

"He's the one that.." he said and points to Jaden. I nod.

"Stay with Hayes." is all he says.

We walk back over to all of the guys and I stay between Hayes and my dad.

"I'm Jerry by the way." the guy says. I smile and shake his hand.

"Now son I don't think that's how you should be treating your girlfriend." he says and looks at Jaden.

Jaden smiles and starts to walk towards me. Hayes steps in front of me and then my dad steps in front of Hayes.

"I don't think you should do that." Hayes says.

"Who are you? My son wants to hug his girlfriend." Jerry said sternly to Hayes. I held Hayes hand.

"He's not her boyfriend." my dad snaps.

"Yea, he told me-"

"Did he also tell you about the time he scared the shit out of her at her games? Or that after he was told not to come, but he still did." my dad snapped. Jerry looked at Jaden.

"He told me that you guys invited him there." he said and eyes Jaden.

"If we invited him, we would have been there to pick him up. Not make you drop him off at a random park in Fountain Valley." my dad snaps.

"Hayes is my boyfriend. He has been for a couple of months now." I say. Jerry looks at Jaden. He's just starring at me.

"Look I don't care if your son has a little crush on my daughter, but he needs to respect the fact that she has a fucking boyfriend, she had told him to stop, and stop following her around everywhere we go." my dad snaps.

Jerry looks at Jaden with disappointment.

"Were leaving." he says and walks away, Jaden following. He just kept watching me the whole way.

Once I see their car pull away I per out a deep breath.

"Thank you daddy." I say and hug him.

Hayes and I walk back into the house.

Hayes P.O.V

I texted my mom and told her I was staying at Chases tonight. She said okay.

I jut borrowed a pair of Seth's shorts and (y/n) just borrowed clothes from Cheridan.

We all slept in the back.