Chapter 16: Jordon

Chapter 16:Jordon

Your P.O.V

I woke up on the couch and Hayes was gone. I grabbed my phone and texted him.

Me: Hey thanks for yesterday I really needed it and I love you to💘👫

I hesitated before I it send because I don't think he knows I heard him. I hit send anyways. I sit there anxiously waiting for his reply. Then my phone finally beeps.

Hayes💘: Anytime bae😏 love you to❤️ we still on after school?

He said he loved me back. AW! He's so sweet.

Wait, what's after school?

Me: Yea for sure! But do ya wanna remind me where were going?😅

Hayes💘: Remember we're meeting Jordon there to hang out?

Me: Oh yea. Can Anahei and Antonio come? Just to.. ya know..

Hayes💘: Yea and don't worry everything will be fine I'll meet you at school I gotta do something before love you😘

Me: ok love you to💘

I'm not really looking forward to 'hanging out' with Jordon. From what Nash told me she still has a lot of feelings for Hayes. When I say a lot I mean a lot, like how much Anahei and Antonio like each other.

I don't think Hayes would go back to her though, or cheat on me. Would he?

I shake he thought out of my head and go get ready.

I put on skinny jeans, my white vans, a white tank top, and a big gray cardigan. I braided my hair last night so I took the braid out and bobby pinned a part of it, to keep it out of my face.

Seth was already ready so we went to school.

Hayes P.O.V

I woke up because my phone was buzzing. Ugh. I'm going to start putting it on silent like let me sleep.

I looked and saw that I ha a text from Jordon.

Jordon: Hey Hayes! Just got to my aunts house. We still on for later?

Me: Yea is it cool if I bring my girlfriend and a couple of friends?

Jordon: I thought it was just going to be me and you😢 Is it that girl that you were posting pictures with?

Me: Yea her names (y/n). She's really cool you'll like her😁

Jordon: I highly doubt that. Ok meet me at the park by the school before you go. I have to talk to you.

What? Why does Jordon want to talk to me before school?

Maybe I should talk to (y/n) before I go or if I should even go, but I don't think (y/n) would mind. I mean she did say that I should be friends with her.

I text Jordon back.

Me: ok. Be there in 10

I look at the time and start to get ready. Then my phone starts to buzz again. It's (y/n).

(Y/n)😍❤️: Hey thanks for yesterday I really needed it and I love you to💘👫

Oh hell. She heard me. I thought she was asleep.

Me: Anytime bae😏 love you to❤️ we still on after school?

Maybe her and Jordon can be friends.

(Y/n)😍❤️: Yea for sure! But do ya wanna remind me where were going?😅

Me: Remember we're meeting Jordon there to hang out?