Chapter 22: Disneyland

Your P.O.V

I woke up to my phone ringing.

Hayes.

I pressed ignore and saw that he left me 5 voicemails and called me 15 times, a bunch of twitter notifications all the same 'HAYES CHETED ON (Y/N) !?' Or 'ARE HAYES AND (Y/N) STILL TOGETHER?' I looked and saw that the picture of Hayes and that girl were all over the internet.

I stretched and my phones started to ring again.

"What?!" I yell.

"Young lady don't you talk to your mother like that."

I looked at the called ID and it said Momma👩❤️.

"Sorry mom. I had a rough night."

"It's okay honey. Myah called me last night and said they picked you up from the school. Get ready we on our way." She said.

"Okay. Wait am I forgetting something?" I looked at the clock 8:00. I was late for school.

"Everyone's going to Disneyland remember for Lily's birthday. Well be there in 15." she said and hung up.

I got up and brushed my teeth. I threw on tan shorts, a peach tank top, my white converse, and a black cardigan over my tank top.

I looked at my hair and laughed. I parted my hair, then pulled into a half up half down look. I braided the part I sectioned off then attached it to the ponytail. Then I curled random parts o my hair.

My mom called me and I walked out of my aunts house, before I did I hugged Mary and Myah.

"Thank you." I whispered in their ears and ran to the car.

I sat down and Makaela just looked at me with worried eyes. I nodded to her and she shook her head.

"We'll talk later." I whispered to her.

When we finally arrived we got into Disneyland and Makalea and I took pictures of Cinderella's castle. I'm a HUGE Disney finatic.

Then I remembered Cameron worked for Disney. I texted him.

Me: Hey! I'm at Disneyland for the day for my little sisters birthday👑 lol do you think your mom would get you out early so you can hang out with us?

Cameron👐👽: YEA! I'm actually on my way to shoot a commercial there today. Meet me in front of the castle at 11:00.

Me: kk

I smiled and put my phone away. We were in line for the Peter Pan ride. Aunty Blanche and everyone wasn't here yet.

We were walking off the ride and everyone was waiting at the exit and screamed, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY!"

I hugged then noticed the Grier's were here too. I hugged everyone except Hayes and he looked heartbroken.

He was wearing a red Magcon jacket, pants, a red and black SnapBack, and red vans. He looked ho- UGH YOUR MAD HIM!

We decided to go on the dumbo ride next. We waited in line and everyone got their partners. Makenna & Seth, Meghan & Chaylene, Cheridan & RJ, Chloe & Lily, Brenna & Makaela, Tanner & Nash, Collin & Chase, Chance & Luke. That left Hayes, Kainoa, Skylynn, and me. Hayes tried to be my partner.

"Kids younger than 10 need a partner at least 14." I said and grabbed Kainoa.

After that we had the adults. We all went a restaurant and ate quick. I sat at a table with RJ, Seth, and Kaleo. RJ and Seth were arguing about something again.