If We Could Only Turn Back Time Chapter 9

im SO SORRY. i feel like ive let you guys down </3 i was without internet cuz i was on vacation. im so sorry.

so 1DOnlyYou followed my twitter, DM'd me, and replied to my tweet! i was wayyy too happy! follow her: @MsLizaRose & follow me: @weare1dsboobs and my personal is @1DMarch12th (: well, enough promoting and back to the story!:D

All Rights Reserved © 2012

******************************

"Everything packed?" Niall asked, scanning the room

It was the next day, and i planned on spending a week with Niall... and the boys. This would surely be an adventure!

"Just one more thing," i grabbed my notebook, "done." i said, with a smile

"Whats that you got there?" Niall asked, poking my notebook

"No poking!" I stuck my tongue at him and took his hand, "Its my bucket list."

"Ahh, may i see it later?" He asked, his hand squeezing mine slightly

"Later." I promised, squeezing his hand back

We were about to step outside to get in the limo, but stopped short due to the photographers.

"Shit!" Niall cursed under his breath

He looked at me, "do you think you could run for it?"

I debated this for a few seconds, "...do you want me in a disguise?"

"that's up to you." Niall said

i was still alittle insecure about my baldness, so i threw a hoodie over my head & some sunglasses.

I nodded at him, "im ready."

Niall kissed my forehead, and grabbed my hand tightly.

With that we ran towards the limo. I was blinded with flashes for 30 seconds, and felt myself land on a cushion. I heard the door slam, and i opened my eyes.

"Hey, everythings gonna be okay Rose." Niall took me under his arm, rubbing his hand up and down on my shoulder

"That was sorta scary." i admitted, "I dont know how you guys do it."

He chuckled softly, shaking me, "Loads of practice babe."

I nodded into his shoulder, inhaling his peppermint scent. Within seconds, I dozed off.

******************************

"Rose, honey, wake up. Were home." I heard Niall softly say in my ear, kissing my forehead

I groaned and rubbed my eyes. I saw Nialls smiling face & i looked past him seeing the biggest estate. ever.

"t-this is home?" i asked, shocked

"Yup! C'mon babe, we dont wanna keep everyone waiting!" Niall held out his hand, and i gladly took it.

I stepped out of the limo and walked up the marble steps of the mansion, feeling slightly out of place. Niall saw my cautious steps, and smiled at me.

"Rose, theyre not going to bite."

"i know...its just a lot to take in, thats all!" i reassured him

His smile remained, and he kissed my cheek, "Wait till you see the inside!"

He opened the door and it was very open. Inside was a large aquarium tank inside a wall, a fireplace, leather couches, a flat screen and a grand staircase.

"Wow." I said, nearly speechless

"And this is just the living room." Niall winked

"And this is ALL yours?" I asked, dumbfounded

To my surprise, Niall shook his head, "Nope. Its Uncle Simons."

I chuckled,"Im actually in Simon Cowells house."

"He let us stay here for the time being. Anyways, lets show you your room!" Niall led me up the staircase and down a long hall. We passed many doors, till we came to a green one. He opened the door and it seemed like it was already occupied.

"I hope you dont mind sharing a room." Niall said cautiously, rubbing the back of his neck

"No, course not.." i said softly

I looked around the room and it was open and big. Against the wall was a queen sized bed, and the walls were a beige color. There was a balcony overlooking the ocean. There was a Mac on a wooden desk, and next to it was a flat screen and a fireplace. There was a built in walk in closet and a bathroom.

"Well, uh, i guess ill leave you to change. You can borrow my clothes if you want. I'll put your clothes in the closet." Niall said awkwardly. With that, he dragged my suitcase to the closet, shutting the door behind him

i giggled and shook my head at the nervous leprechaun and looked at the clothes he laid out for me. There lay red plaid boxers and a white tee. I quickly put them on, feeling snug in them.

Just as i finished Niall came back into the room.

"Ready to sleep beautiful?" He asked

"Ya...but where are the boys?" I wondered

"eh, somewhere in the house. They'll be here for breakfast though." he said as he wrapped his arms around me from behind, "now kiss me."

I smiled as my lips touched down again, sending shivers from my head to my toes. His tongue found his way into my mouth, and my arms were locked around his neck. After a couple more seconds, Niall broke away breathless, and i broke away dizzy. He pecked me once more.

"Don't forget to take your medicine." He reminded with a smile

"Yeah yeah." I stuck my tongue at him, and swallowed all the pills i was prescribed.

I met Niall in bed, and snuggled against him while he lay his arm across my waist.

I listened to his steady breathing, falling asleep peacefully.