If We Could Only Turn Back Time Chapter 16

hello my sparkly starfish, here is another chapter. 10+ votes and 10+ comments for ze next chapter! love youuu xxx

All Rights Reserved © 2012

******************************

Nialls POV:

i wake up tangled in my sheets, a smile glued onto my face.

Rose was with me.

MY Rosie forgave me.

Im with my Rosie.

i turn to the side to snuggle her, and kiss her forehead. she lets out a light snore and i laugh quietly. i stroke the side of her face, admiring her beauty and how lucky i am to have her. I turn and open her notebook, looking at her bucket list.

'#15,' she wrote in perfect cursive in red ink, 'Go to the Eiffel Tower.'

damn. that was a tough one.

But im going to do everything in my power to make it happen.

******************************

Roses POV:

i awake to the feeling of someone jumping near me.

I peep open one eye and instantly regret it. It was Harry and Louis jumping on my bed.

What the bloody hell.

I pick up the nearest pillow and blindly chuck it at them, my eyes closed.

"Go away! im tired!" I yell into my pillow

"We cant Rosie! Nialler got a surprise for you!" Louis yells

"Eff off!" I yell back at them and to my surprise, they stop jumping.

finally, i can go back to sleep. i smile peacefully to myself.

I spoke to soon; my legs were being pulled, along with my body off the bed and i landed on the floor with a thud.

"Get dressed!" Harry yells and walks out of the room with Louis.

ARRRRG. IM GONNA KILL NIALL.

even though im mad, i obey. i am pretty curious as to what the surprise is...and why niall isnt in my bed.

i take my pills and hop in the shower. I quickly change into a white flowy sundress that ends an inch above my knees. I wrap a thin brown belt near my torso and throw my wig up in a messy bun. as i turn to go to get my makeup, i see a bouquet of white daisys with a letter.

"Hey babe. im sorry i cant be there when you wake up, but this is important. i love you. see you soon. xxx Nialler."

Awww. i pick up a daisy, and tuck it in my hair, near my ear. i apply little makeup; just some blush and a swipe of mascara and i was ready to go.

i slip on white toms and grab a beige satchel and put it my shoulder. i head out of the room and im instantly attacked.

"WHAT THE?!?!!?!?" i yell and i feel a blind fold wrap around my eyes

"its only me!" Harry yelled

i crossed my arms, "And what, might i ask, are you doing?" i snapped at him

"someones sassy today..." i heard someone, Zayn?, say

"being sassy is my job!" i heard someone say back, definitely louis

"I heard that!" i yelled at the boys and i heard Liam and Sam laugh

"like i said, its a surprise!" Harry said excitedly