If We Could Only Turn Back Time Chapter 12

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 1D <3 its been an amazing 2 years, and hopefully many more to come for our boys; i couldnt be more proud of them <3 The contest winner is *drumroll* : 1DMakesMeProud! <3 congrats! heres a little dedication for you :)

This chapter is gonna be alittle sexual, but not like super :p and we'll see a side of Niall being a bad boy, but hes not like that, from what i know. just keep that in mind! :) well, i hope youre all enjoying your summer! :D oh, by the way, you should check out JacksGap on youtube. Im in love with him and i promise you will be too! :P hes truly amazing and the cheekiest boy i'd ever seen. blah. i hope to meet him and marry him one day ;D well on to the chappie!

All Rights Reserved © 2012

***************************************************************************************************************

It was day 2 of my week with Niall and the boys and it was going fantastic. After I got up with Niall, i headed to the shower. As the steam consumed my skin, i began to sing Lightweight by Demi Lovato (A/N: favorite song at the moment! take a listen; her whole album is amazing!). As i finished my shower, i hummed a soft happy tune as i wrapped the towel around my body.

I walked out to see Niall reading my notebook on the corner of the bed.

"NIALL!" I yelled in shock

"R-Rose!" He stood up and hid the notebook behind his back, "Im so sorry. I was just curious! I-i didnt mean to!" Niall stuttered

There was an awkward silence and i looked down at my feet.

"...how far did you read?" I whispered

Another silence

"2nd to last page."

"...might as well finish it." I said

I went into the walk in closet, throwing on leopard leggings, a white tank top that showed a bit of my tan stomach, suede wedges, and a cross ring. I put on my wig, straightening my hair. I applied some blush and bronzer, and a bit of mascara. I took one last look in the mirror and smiled at myself.

I took my black clutch and walked out of the walk in closet.

"Wow." Niall said, startling me

I smiled, "Thanks, i guess."

"You look really good." He said, checking me out

I blushed, "Quit doing that." I laughed

I was about to walk out the door when i felt a hand around my torso, and lips meet mine.

I smiled into the kiss. I could get used to this.

Movements were made and clothes flew off.

"Are you sure about this?" Niall asked

i thought for awhile. Did i really wanna give my virginity up to Niall?

"Im sure." I spoke

We continued into our blissful moment full of love and perfect memory.

****************************************************************************************************************

Niall and I left our room, huge smiles on our faces. He grabbed my hand, leading me down the stairs. I felt on top of the world. We walked into the kitchen, where everyone was.

Everyone stopped and said hi to us. It was about dinner time and Sam and I decided to set up the plates and silverware.

"spill." Sam said once we were away from the boys