If We Could Only Turn Back Time Chapter 20

Update update update!

All Rights Reserved © 2012

***************

Rosies POV:

When I saw Sarrahs house, I felt like I was home. Her house is now decked out with Christmas gear making a smile spread across my face. The house was decorated to perfection; there was the sleigh on the roof, the fake-but-real looking snow scattered around the big front law, little elves carrying presents on the front steps and the beautiful lights. I couldn't wait to spend the holidays here.

"Damn I missed decorating this year." I sighed

"Yeah yeah Ms.University!" Sarrah stuck her tongue out

We pulled up by her stairs and she helped me get my luggage out.

I walked up to the door, trying to open it.

"Sarrah, do you have the key?" I asked

"Nahh, just ring the doorbell. Im sure someones home." She shrugged

I rang the doorbell, hearing 'Jingle Bells' play as the tune. I smiled to myself.

The door opened the smile on my face was quickly knocked off, replacing it with a dumbfounded 'O'.

Standing there in the flesh was Niall Horan, his face stuffed with Christmas cookies.

"Rosie?" His eyes grew wide, crumbs falling from his mouth

"Er...hi..." I looked down

"You look so different." His eyes in shock

I did look different. My wig was now a dark brown and my skin a tad darker than my usual cream shade. I also got a bit skinnier.

"Whos at the door?" I heard a familiar voice ask

I heard footsteps approaching the door to see Harry, also in a state of shock

"IF YOU TWO DIPWADS WOULD LIKE TO HELP WITH ROSIES BAGS THATD BE GREAT!" Sarrah yelled in frustration

The boys quickly helped, taking the bags off Sarrahs hands. They scurried upstairs, putting the bags in my room I assume.

"Why didnt you tell me they were staying here?!" I hissed at Sarrah

"Uh...Surprise?" She gave a small smile and held her arms out like a game show hostess

I gave her an angry face, crossing my arms and tapping my foot, "Im waiting."

Sarrah let out a sigh, "okay okay! You guys need to talk eventually! It sucks not seeing you guys okay! And youve been hiding the secret Niall clearly needs to know!"

"You couldve atleast taken it up with me first." I sighed, still frustrated

"I didn't know what to do." Sarrah sighed. She picked up a gingerbread cookie, knowing theyre my favorite, "Forgive me and this last gingerbread cookie is yours."

I debated for a few seconds. Should I stay mad or be calm and eat the cookie?

Oh who was I kidding! I took the cookie from Sarrahs hand, shoving it into my mouth; Sarrah giggled.

"Just like Niall." Sarrah shoke her head

I stuck my tongue at her,"Wheres Liam, Lou, and your boytoy?"

Sarrah snorted, "Boytoy? Really? And theyre out getting food."

"Sounds nifty. Well I'm gonna go to my room and change into some Christmas jammies."

I skipped out of the room and up the stairs. I barged into my room, seeing everything still in its place. I went to my drawer and decided to dress up a bit since the boys were here.

I threw on red pajama short shorts that said a bedazzled 'Naughty' on the butt, candy cane striped socks, and a green tank top with Christmas trees all over it.

I smiled at my reflection and headed out the door.

Oof! I landed on the ground with a thud

"Rose! Shit sorry!" Niall held out his hand, pulling me up

"S'okay." I smiled at him

There was a silence between us as I realized we were still holding hands.

"How have you been?" His voive lowered to a whisper

"I've been good...what about you?" I didn't dare look into his eyes; i fought everything I had in me not to

"Ive been missing you." He stroked his thumb against my skin, "Rosie, I haven't stopped thinking about you. You're the only girl for me. I need you back... I-I love you."

My head snapped up to look into his eyes and I instantly regretted it;

In his crystal blue eyes I saw hurt, desperation, heartbreak, and confusion.

Without a word, I placed my hand on his cheek, resting it there. He lay on it, as I caress his face.

I missed him.

I missed him so much.

"I can see it in your eyes Rose. Come back to me." He whispered, leaning his head slightly to press his lips against the palm of my hand

Even that set off the familiar sparks that I had once forgotten

It was now or never; I had to tell him. I'd been keeping it from him for too long; the truth was overdue.

Looking into his clear blue eyes, I spoke and felt as if time stood still:

"Niall, I'm pregnant."

*******************

I cant wait to see the comments cksjalspsls.